Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Will you post the HtD studio mix you did with semi-autotune?

Probably soon, I just have to actually filter it properly and autotune it properly so no one roasts me on the fact that Lana sounds like Siri kkaygisjjekghusj even though I like it like that :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This forum is so talented w web investigation. Imagine if we all pooled our efforts towards idk leaking Yosemite or the Good Life??

What does this have to do with web investigation ksjejejejdhds

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Probably soon, I just have to actually filter it properly and autotune it properly so no one roasts me on the fact that Lana sounds like Siri kkaygisjjekghusj even though I like it like that :creep:

Where’s the auto tune one? I want to give it another shot because I’m desperate for news

What does this have to do with web investigation ksjejejejdhds

Idk I just think about how much wasted energy we all spend here sometimes lollll like what if we all put our effort and talent into something productive (yet also lana related) we could have leaked NFR by now ughhh our minds

Even beyond that, I think if we all logged off this website we could like cure cancer by now... or at least have like an amazing orgy

Heres my version of it from a while back :creep:

https://picosong.com/wY6b9/

Okay also this is a really good edit!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Idk I just think about how much wasted energy we all spend here sometimes lollll like what if we all put our effort and talent into something productive (yet also lana related) we could have leaked NFR by now ughhh our minds

Even beyond that, I think if we all logged off this website we could like cure cancer by now... or at least have like an amazing orgy

Okay also this is a really good edit!

Lmao I lowkey get self conscious about how much time I spend on my phone, and even more so how much time I spend on this site. It's kinda unhealthy. But ugh. Idk. Sign me up for Lanaholics Anonymous!

Also thank you! Glad you like it :kiss2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I love how we were all angry yesterday but at this point we're not even bothered with these random insta posts that much. Daily Lana stan state. Smh. I'm going to bed I hope I wake up mid April 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Is she giving us hint she's becoming a hippie now? I mean, in all seriousness......... (her instagram posts lately are... weird)

posting about growing an herb garden and daydreaming isn't hippie-specific sis what 

where's the correlation

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

We could just turn this into a group chat lmao not that it isn't that already

I'm always posting oot stuff here because there's nothing to talk about lmao and the conversation thread is always dead anyway so I think the moderators should allow us to talk about whataver here until the era really (like REALLY) starts.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Where’s the auto tune one? I want to give it another shot because I’m desperate for news

Yes she sounds like a robot, but I prefer it like this cause it's in proper pitch and I chopped up the vocals and listened to her snippets of the studio to line up the words properly :creep:

https://picosong.com/wSgYN/

The vocals sound so LQ cause I had to filter out the piano to pitch it properly, or else the piano would get mixed in the pitch and it'd literally sound like hell on earth

Ben: so Lana your fans harassed me on instagram. I think it's about time we give them news. I told them that good music takes time, to pretend you were still working on shit, but you never told me you fucking updated them on a live chat back in January. They're going to know we're lying and that you're fooling around LA and that you're smoking weed again.

Lana: it's fine. I know just what to do to satisfy them.

Ben: Lana they just want news from you, I don't thin-

Lana: shut up. Let me do me. This will work

Lana:

Ben: ..... Interscope is gonna drop us....

Lana: hey, I don't pay you to talk. Go finger Dua again or something

Ben: ..... Yes master.....

Yes she sounds like a robot, but I prefer it like this cause it's in proper pitch and I chopped up the vocals and listened to her snippets of the studio to line up the words properly :creep:

https://picosong.com/wSgYN/

The vocals sound so LQ cause I had to filter out the piano to pitch it properly, or else the piano would get mixed in the pitch and it'd literally sound like hell on earth

This is more than anything we've gotten from Lana this entire era  :whatever: ty bb

This is more than anything we've gotten from Lana this entire era :whatever: ty bb

Thank U Hun :kiss: before honeymoondaddy quotes this post and says "hey, I made a version too except mine is a full version" I'm gonna beat him to the punch and say he made a version and it's somewhere in here, I just don't have the link cause I didn't download it cause the vocals weren't lined up or autotuned :creep: he's gonna murder me but I'm only teasing love you hmdaddy :heart:

Thank U Hun :kiss: before honeymoondaddy quotes this post and says "hey, I made a version too except mine is a full version" I'm gonna beat him to the punch and say he made a version and it's somewhere in here, I just don't have the link cause I didn't download it cause the vocals weren't lined up or autotuned :creep: he's gonna murder me but I'm only teasing love you hmdaddy :heart:

Okay HoneymoonDaddy, peroxide, and Eclipse I see you out here doing the real work for us during this damn era :toofunny: all we need now is for salvatore to actually sell his soul for Yosemite and we'd be making some actual progress!

036d53a3ec7fda85b69a32df6cfde89f67eb70fc

Okay HoneymoonDaddy, peroxide, and Eclipse I see you out here doing the real work for us during this damn era :toofunny: all we need now is for salvatore to actually sell his soul for Yosemite and we'd be making some actual progress!

036d53a3ec7fda85b69a32df6cfde89f67eb70fc

Honeymoondaddy is the real MVP!

I'm a mess

And Eclipse well, she's busy living her best life working out and doing acid :thumb3: