Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It would be interesting to see Lana pull a Grimes and do something russian or anime related

YES. Russian pop on it's own is SO good too. :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Asian influenced Lana Del Rey music? I’m not sure about that idea since she’s so much about American images and style. :/

It doesn't have to scream asian, just some production tweaks here and there. the deadlock doesn't sound like asian music, but there's some moments where the influence really shows (especially after the first chorus) and I can picture samurais walking through the snow and fighting in the woods.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It would be interesting to see Lana pull a Grimes and do something russian or anime related

not grimes saying that hentai is important.....................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It doesn't have to scream asian, just some production tweaks here and there. the deadlock doesn't sound like asian music, but there's some moments where the influence really shows (especially after the first chorus) and I can picture samurais walking through the snow and fighting in the woods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2cu1MdO6o

Hm. I don’t know.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

*DON'T GET YOUR HOPES TOO HIGH. THE LINK IS JUST MY CURIOSITY*

https://twitter.com/Mark_Beech/status/1099403075662561280

Guys what do you think about that? He's wrote 'A little over a month to the next Lana Del Rey.' He means this wrong date which we used to think was the right one or maybe something else?

giphy.gif

I present to you: Dark Paradise, a new shôjo manga with our heroine Lana Del Rey! Taking place in modern times in the United States of America, this story is packed with wild adventures with biker gangs, broken hearts, taboo drugs and relationships and dreams of a luxurious life! Don’t miss out on this hit success manga, translated to English for the first time!

zAF8ft9.jpg

I flopped with the hand I see, oops lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Guys what do you think about that? He's wrote 'A little over a month to the next Lana Del Rey.' He means this wrong date which we used to think was the right one or maybe something else?

False clues and teases? :what: Who the fuck is this man, and why is he trying to make shit up. What kind of tease or funny false clue is saying your album is finished then three months later your manager says it's still being worked on? What kind of joke era

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Just referencing the messy nature that is LDR release cycles. And yeah, prob that Wikipedia date.

I present to you: Dark Paradise, a new shôjo manga with our heroine Lana Del Rey! Taking place in modern times in the United States of America, this story is packed with wild adventures with biker gangs, broken hearts, taboo drugs and relationships and dreams of a luxurious life! Don’t miss out on this hit success manga, translated to English for the first time!

zAF8ft9.jpg

I flopped with the hand I see, oops lol

Love this!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven