Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So she's gonna b painting the album cover I see. i wonder if it'll b a picture of her or just a kinda of landscape photo.

Can sis even draw? Let alone paint.... i- :biblio:

I'm open to the idea. but if Lana comes through with a stick figure self portrait, I'm checking myself into an asylum. Periodt.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

So from now on I will lower my excitement for the album till we get news again.

Ben's comments just prove that we are Probebly won't get anything within the next 2 months.

Now everyone keep calm and relax. At least we had a comment on the current state of the album.

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

lmao literally soylent green

Nooooooooo

Can sis even draw? Let alone paint.... i- :biblio:

I'm open to the idea. but if Lana comes through with a stick figure self portrait, I'm checking myself into an asylum. Periodt.

I'm waiting for someone to quote me w a look mom I painted insert subject, oh thats sweet honey lets put it on the fridge but she forgets teas but I'd really like to see what she comes up with

UV/Honeymoon

lmao it was def an acquired taste for me tbh. not to mention that some matchas are literally undrinkable imo, namely the one starbucks makes. i'd suggest trying one in a good japanese restaurant, or even better, a tea ceremony. a friend of mine just went to a matcha tea ceremony workshop & now i really wanna do it: it's beautiful and basically a type of meditation and you learn to make the best matcha at home lol.

I'm too poor for starbucks lol, and I don't really go out. I bought my own to make at home hoping it would be better than coffee but it's literally just an herbal tea, I was so disappointed

yeah, i usually see her at least 3 times a year if i can

Jesus, I admire your dedication!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I know IYC is gonna explode when the chorus kicks in, and I fucking feel it.

I fucking love that song and I haven't even heard the whole thing...I can't wait <3

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I fucking love that song and I haven't even heard the whole thing...I can't wait <3

What also really excites me about it, is that you can hear strings in the beginning. It kinda reminds me of the Good Life snippet :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

in ur car will b the best song im calling it

If only we knew the real name

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

guys my monthly horoscope for march says “The month should end on a high note with happy news.” i’m not saying i immediately thought about the album buuuut i thought about the album. i believe in astrology so i hope that’s the “happy news.” alsooo a big reach but happy is one of her poems. (;

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose