Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A day after my birthday and Honeymoon's birth

#blessed

That's actually the day of my birthday (september 19th). Everytime she releases excellence she chooses september so  :legend:

RED

IS

FOR

STAFF

ONLY!!!

That being said I don't remember lmao my bad :awkney:

Oop Elle beat me to it

I didn't know that, I'm very sorry.

That's actually the day of my birthday (september 19th). Everytime she releases excellence she chooses september so :legend:

I didn't know that, I'm very sorry.

It's all good I just don't want a sis getting a warning for not knowing you can't write in a certain color :heart:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm still stuck on the fact that Lana forgot this is actually her third magazine cover with Steven Klein. Not the second.  :um: 

Don't know if that's an easy mistake to make, but... I could definitely see how that would stir confusion over if it's just for a magazine or a redo of the album cover since she said one of her managers didn't like it and she admitted she was lazy when it came to the idea.

Also the fact that she said she's going to drop off copies at random LA/SF mom and pop shops, completely contradicting Ben, or not exactly clarifying that LA/SF fans will have the first chance at getting copies and a meet and greet too (cue the mess that was the LFL pop-up shops), THEN a worldwide release. I don't think it's that hard to clarify.  :pls:

Did she still not say which shows she's canceling? Are we ever going to get clear answers? How many posts about her LA influencer friends do you guys think we'll get before the next vague update on the album?  :stareney:

I don't know what's worse...the probability of her cancelling, or another half assed performance in a mismatched outfit :horror:

what brand do we think will be this era? i'm thinking chico's

Watch Lana be like "I drove to 4 small record shops in LA and dropped off my album I burnt onto CDs. Each CD has a hand written note with it. I won't be releasing this album on iTunes nor will it be online. Hope you guys understand! Happy searching xx Lanz"

i'll shoot myself

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

At this point Lana should just release a vegan new age hippie cookbook on how to grow random flowers and eat them, and also make a vlog channel where she shows us her spells and garden and shit. At least it'd be something

Think she already tried that w the LfL trailer and nothing came from it damn that was bitter

UV/Honeymoon

Okay but IK it’s not that different but when that version of Cherry wasn’t the one we got I could def tell and was upset

there are other Lana Del Rey forums!?!?

It looks like she just used some karaoke version/ the instrumental and sang over it.

and yes but lanaboards is alot more active.

I love the unofficial official video for cherry

What I wanna know is, wth was Lana's original concept for the video, thinking if the directors etc were presumably straight, why'd ya pass of the chance of directing a video of such a sensual song w the siren babe that is Lana. It all seems so easy conceptually like what was the vid gonna b about?

UV/Honeymoon

What I wanna know is, wth was Lana's original concept for the video, thinking if the directors etc were presumably straight, why'd ya pass of the chance of directing a video of such a sensual song w the siren babe that is Lana. It all seems so easy conceptually like what was the vid gonna b about?

idk she wanted to ruin a thousand peaches or sumn probably 

I was ready and hoping for a love witch inspired video. we were robbed

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Do you think she changed her mind about the cancelled shows? Surely she would have announced something about them by now if she knows already... I wanna book shit for dublin but we stan an unreliable queen ):

there are other Lana Del Rey forums!?!?

yes but lanaboards is alot more active.

oooh what are they like? are they more ass-kissy nicer?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

idk she wanted to ruin a thousand peaches or sumn probably

Original concept it started out with her in a rose garden dressed all in white, alternating with flashing VHS imagery of her eating cherries and peaches, her in the arms of a guy in a leather jacket, by the chorus the roses all started to wilt and decay around her, she starts crying black tears that start to destroy how clean her white dress is, the bowl of cherries and peaches start rotting, the guy in the leather jacket let's go of her and walks away, new scene of her by the water at the end of a dock, where she jumps into the ocean, by the second chorus her dressed is entirely ruined, bridge comes in and the ocean scene comes back, this time you can see the polaroids she had jumped in with are all losing their color and sinking, by the end of the song Lana rises out from the water completely dressed in red, the ocean bubbling and the moon bright as can be, Lana in the garden has fallen to her knees, when she raises her head she sees red dress Lana floating above her, Red dress Lana puts her hand out to pick up dirty white dress Lana and they fly away to the moon. :troll:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

why didn't she just shoot the cherry mv with chuck if other directors denied it.. or damn just do it herself clearly she can after seeing her old archive of mv's, i didn't expect it to be a super produced mv in the first place 

ik she said she would do it herself im just wondering why didn't she lmao

First of all, I'm pissed we didn't get the witchy vids/theme for LFL. And now I'm also pissed about "spring release". I'm pissed and also sad, and I can't fucking hate her because that's impossible. Fuck.

Anyway, 0 hype for NFR. Z E R O.

why didn't she just shoot the cherry mv with chuck if other directors denied it.. or damn just do it herself clearly she can after seeing her old archive of mv's, i didn't expect it to be a super produced mv in the first place

At least we'll get that kind of video for HIAB. LMAO :(

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

oooh what are they like? are they more ass-kissy nicer?

They’re not as brutally honest as LanaBoards. At least DelReyDaily isn’t like this. They seem to ramble about the same stuff without further context lol.

giphy.gif