Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not sure about how legit this is, but I found a download zip of the album on Google but I couldn't access the site but it was uploaded an hour ago :delicious:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not sure about how legit this is, but I found a download zip of the album on Google but I couldn't access the site but it was uploaded an hour ago :delicious:

Please refrain from posting this link here!

Just wanted to put another reminded out there for everyone before it's too late and everyone starts asking for it - no suspicious download links to unknown content or content that is meant to be officially released. This is harmful to LanaBoards, its users, and the artists! Thank you!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

what if she's having issues with her label again?mhat of they're preventing the release because of how badly the singles flopped or that the sound isn't as commercial as they like? they haven't had issues with this before but who knows...?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what if she's having issues with her label again?mhat of they're preventing the release because of how badly the singles flopped or that the sound isn't as commercial as they like? they haven't had issues with this before but who knows...?

I s2g her team should just keep that Adele producer on speed dial, let em have a conference call w everyone so we can stop all this fake ass bs no one even needs like they did w UV, bunch of wussies no risk no glory tf  jie63r.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

YOU WHAT-

my messages are open thank you

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

this is most likely what's happening, glad someone here thought of it. label probably doesn't like the sound of the record because they want her to score a hit again.

let's all be real, Interscope is most likely the reason the album hasn't come out, she sounds mad about it, and this has happened before with Ultraviolence, it was made public by Dan Auerbach how they had to fight for the record to be released, label didn't like it when they had the meeting, it was until they had the guy who wrote and produced for Adele come and say he wouldn't change a thing because it was perfect the way it was that they green lit the project's release. 

i mean she's not working w multiple producers at expensive ass studios, she's not filming high budget videos or anything. this album costed them 0 dollars. label issues isn't an excuse

If the label is holding it back, then it's likely to be incredible

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i mean she's not working w multiple producers at expensive ass studios, she's not filming high budget videos or anything. this album costed them 0 dollars. label issues isn't an excuse

could Jack Antonoff be expensive? he's like the one of the biggest producers rn

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm literally crying I've been talking shit about her for months now and she was silent because she did her job but she doesn't know when they will put it out there I'm sorry mom for doubting you I'm never doing this again oHaVqbv.gif I'M

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

could Jack Antonoff be expensive? he's like the one of the biggest producers rn

yes but still. their collab is much more artistiqué than just hiring a producer

I don't love Marina's new music that much, but her pre-release era is honestly stellar. Wish our girl took some notes from her. 

Her pre-release has been great! Some of the fans aren't warming up to the new music, and I get it. Still, personally I've been loving the new songs. I'm surprised Marina's work ethic didn't rub off on her, since they both hung out a lot while they were both working on their albums.  :whatever2:

Also can someone tell her to STOP singing Serial Killer? Like that shit was lit in 2013/2014 but right now it's just bad and tired. From all her unreleased material why does she keep singing that one over and over? Like girl...

It was a cute treat during the Endless Summer tour (same with Us Against the World and You Can Be the Boss I'm still aching to hear YCBTB live  :ohno: ). It made me regret not going. When I went to see her during the LATTM tour, I was a bit happy I got to hear Serial Killer, but tbh I wouldn't have minded a Honeymoon song or a different unreleased song. I really was hoping for Paradise (don't get why she used it for soundcheck and only performed it at ONE show).  :crossed:

https://twitter.com/missdaytona/status/1108553472469807104?s=21

GUYS LANA TWEETED ON HER MISS DAYTONA ACCOUNT & CHECK THE REPLIES

“album is done lil b but who knows when it will come out.”

why did she say "who knows when it will be out" GIRL YOU!

This girl is being ridiculous. How does she not KNOW?!  :facepalm:  Is this our "july 21st fam" tweet for this era or is the announcement going to be more obscure/lazy?

that's fucking trash

if y'all don't see an issue with that your personality and priorities garbage. letting the bitches who've helped you for almost a DECADE with your shows back when you were a nobody fly coach while taking the most boring and reductive forms of rich white LA culture on a private jet and happily posting about it to a show? but leaving your crew and the ones who pick up your slack fly like they're nobodies to you? no that's some bullshit i hope she gets burned by these girls so she can get her shit back together cause obviously something is wrong in that bitches head since 2016

ily for this  :deadbanana:

Oh, also wanted to mention this in another thread, but totally forgot- kinda had the feeling she'd bring her new LA friend group to her upcoming shows. Not only do I feel unsure about them - not like Lana cares what we think - but I kinda get the impression that they'll mock/bitch at some of the fans who get over-emotional when they meet Lana. Or they seem like the type to get bitchy if you accidentally get pushed into them in a crowd trying to meet Lana even though it was just an accident. I've seen it with Kali Uchis when she had her friends down in the barricade area when she performed before Lana. They snapped at some fans in the middle of Kali's performance and waved (for wut?) at people when they were walking with Kali outside the venue and the fans were screaming for Kali. A bit weird and rude:brows3:  Idk if these LA IG influencers - whoever they are - are using Lana or not, but I wouldn't be shocked. Idc if we're just coworkers or w/e, but if I was in Lana's position, I'd have my band mates fly with me to most of my shows. I think after working with the same people for over a decade, I'd consider them family.  :what:

Do they have actual jobs or are they full time baddies 

They're basking in Lana's spot light. It's sad to watch. You would think that at her age and experience in this industry that Lana can smell the bullshit a mile away.