Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

29 March, 2019: a day that will live in infamy

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

this is so sad

Alexa play Tomorrow Never Came

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

They pulled Paradise off of spotify in Germany.. Does anybody know anything about that? Is it still available in other countries?

It works for me in the US, I do have it downloaded tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

They pulled Paradise off of spotify in Germany.. Does anybody know anything about that? Is it still available in other countries?

Still available in the UK although they took off Gods & Monsters a few months back

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm off work today and going to chill and knit on the common and I feel honestly bereaved that I don't have a new lana album to listen to omfg it's sunny af imagine the pure joy

My bf just said imagine if we had left the eu tho the lord giveth and the lord taketh away lol

I'm off work today and going to chill and knit on the common and I feel honestly bereaved that I don't have a new lana album to listen to omfg it's sunny af imagine the pure joyMy bf just said imagine if we had left the eu tho the lord giveth and the lord taketh away lol

its pouring and i wouldve fucking loved to listen to this album on my way to school well hopefully im still in school by the time its released

If this day ends with absolutely no news I’ll be devastated

Literally the W O R S T era ever. Which is such a shame cause this could otherwise be one of her best albums. Some of the best lyrics, production, melodies, etc every song sounding so lush and alive, and here she is acting like she dead

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I'll love Lana to death but this shows how lazy and unprofessional she has became.

I'm still excited for NFR, I DO have faith it'll come out eventually, but this is definitely her worst era ever.

Honestly, she deserves all the negative comments people are giving towards her, this is really annoying.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I’ve been very « yin and yang » about her for the passed couple of weeks: one day, i’m hyped and hopeful and the next one, I’m disappointed at the era.

To see fan pages repost the first HIaB today because it was first teased a fucking year ago got me down. Even her last poem didn’t hype me (hell, her promo is like throwing a rock into a lake every 2 hours: you won’t see waves moving, girl), unlike the other ones. Personally, I am glad to not have NFR today: i’m so bummed by the whole situation that I’m not sure i would enjoy it that much.

So, June 14, said the psychic? That’s our most reliable source now.

I’ve been very « yin and yang » about her for the passed couple of weeks: one day, i’m hyped and hopeful and the next one, I’m disappointed at the era.

To see fan pages repost the first HIaB today because it was first teased a fucking year ago got me down. Even her last poem didn’t hype me (hell, her promo is like throwing a rock into a lake every 2 hours: you won’t see waves moving, girl), unlike the other ones. Personally, I am glad to not have NFR today: i’m so bummed by the whole situation that I’m not sure i would enjoy it that much.

So, June 14, said the psychic? That’s our most reliable source now.

*ying and yang

i76mrxw.png