Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hate to say I told you so but you guys played yourselves this time lmao also why are you guys acting like she's ghosting us when she literally said just a couple days ago that she has no idea when the album will be released? What would she say today that she hasn't already? "Hey guys it's NFR day I still don't know when the album is coming out so chill xo"?

zu3VGo9.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

NFR Songs as Tops/Vers/Bottoms

Top: Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, How to Disappear

Vers: Cinnamon, In the Car

Bottom: Happiness Is a Butterfly, Hope Is a Dangerous Thing

I'm a bottom and Hope doesn't define us at all this is blatant homophobia and if anything our song should be How To Disappear because we literally make a whole ass dick disappear inside us and also In Your Car should be for the bottoms too because we don't know how to drive and we're always in the backseat of an Uber trying to get to our dick appointments

tumblr_po9evanXqp1ul9djy_250.gif

Idk who is worse, delusional fans or the "I told you" ones?

The I told you ones they are next level pathetic, acting like it's wrong to want your fave to put out music when she clearly has nothing going on besides a poetry book no one really cares about and the few that do are only interested in it because of her music (which she is withholding in a cruel way)

I'm a bottom and Hope doesn't define us at all this is blatant homophobia and if anything our song should be How To Disappear because we literally make a whole ass dick disappear inside us and also In Your Car should be for the bottoms too because we don't know how to drive and we're always in the backseat of an Uber trying to get to our dick appointments

tumblr_po9evanXqp1ul9djy_250.gif

Shit you caught me Alexa play Caught You Boy

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Hate to say I told you so but you guys played yourselves this time lmao also why are you guys acting like she's ghosting us when she literally said just a couple days ago that she has no idea when the album will be released? What would she say today that she hasn't already? "Hey guys it's NFR day I still don't know when the album is coming out so chill xo"?

zu3VGo9.gif

I just find it very hard to believe that she is THAT clueless about the release of her OWN record. Like seriously, she must know something, anything.

I just find very hard to believe that she is THAT clueless about the release of her OWN record. Like seriously, she must know something, anything.

Honestly? I think she really doesn't know  :toofunny:

The whole situation is super weird and I doubt she would keep information from us if she knew something, especially at this point where a lot of people (including major publications) thought she was releasing the album today. And ever since she (?) said she would have to reshoot the album cover I feel something fishy is going on between her and her label. Anyways, all we can do is wait.

Its genuinely exhausting how unprofessional this is all playing out. I knew 29th wasnt true. But for her to say she doesnt know...SIS. WHO KNOWS THEN. WHO KNOWS??!!?!?! I wanna fucking scream

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

the least she could do is give us a single (cinnamon or iyc could save me right now). Literally all she needs to do is take a random photo from her camera roll and the mp3 file and voila... a single!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

sooo i had the strangest dream about lana..

we were going to this LA ice cream shop (idk why lmao)

and i was like “i’m guessing your gonna get the matcha ice cream” and she was like “i don’t even like matcha”.

CONFIRMED: lana is a fake LA baddie + matcha lover

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

A recap:

During January 2019, a press release from Universal Music Canada reported that the album was set for a mid-2019 release, and not March 29, as previously alleged by MTV UK. In Del Rey's interview with i-D magazine discussing the Gucci Guilty campaign published on February 7, 2019, March was again disclosed as the release date. However, the official release date has not been confirmed. On February 22, 2019, Del Rey's manager Ben Mawson replied to a fan comment regarding the albums release stating they didn't have an official date and that it would be known when they did, adding "good music takes time to finish". Despite Del Rey previously stating that the album was finished back in December 2018. After much silence, on March 20, 2019, Del Rey responded to a fan question regarding the whereabouts of the album via her unofficial Twitter account (@MissDaytona), she replied "album is done lil b but who knows when it will come out. [sic]"

The press release: http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/84263/

A recap:

During January 2019, a press release from Universal Music Canada reported that the album was set for a mid-2019 release, and not March 29, as previously alleged by MTV UK. In Del Rey's interview with i-D magazine discussing the Gucci Guilty campaign published on February 7, 2019, March was again disclosed as the release date. However, the official release date has not been confirmed. On February 22, 2019, Del Rey's manager Ben Mawson replied to a fan comment regarding the albums release stating they didn't have an official date and that it would be known when they did, adding "good music takes time to finish". Despite Del Rey previously stating that the album was finished back in December 2018. After much silence, on March 20, 2019, Del Rey responded to a fan question regarding the whereabouts of the album via her unofficial Twitter account (@MissDaytona), she replied "album is done lil b but who knows when it will come out. [sic]"

The press release: http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/84263/

jeez. reading this makes me even more annoyed at the whole situation. The lack of clairty is honestly pathetic, this is getting annoying

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF