Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i was just thinking that I need lana to perform a honeymoon/cruel world/heroin medley

you'll get a half-assed choo choo ottr performance and you'll be THANKFUL for it

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It's so sad how Lana has been treating her fans this era when she has one of the most loyal and devoted fanbases out there. I mean her past albums have been debuting at number 1 or 2 with close to zero promotion and the fans are always showing up for concerts even though she never changes the setlist and going to her little cute pop up stores and doing the damn most in general for her to behave like this. I know she said she doesn't care about losing fans but I don't think thats a nice look on her.

tumblr_inline_ppadatV0QI1wa1k5s_540.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

you'll get a half-assed choo choo ottr performance and you'll be THANKFUL for it

sjnadjlnsadljndl :defeated:

yall... we've aged 8 months since this era started

gretchen-gif-4.gif

I wish I had let my hair grow  :( I had two hair cuts since then (three if you count the time I took a shaving machine and butchered my hair myself when I had an episode  :toofunny: ) and now I want to have long hair and it will be awful to wait for it to grow again.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

things that have happened since lana released the first songs from NFR to now, an album with no due date nor concrete information:

-ariana grande finished sweetener era and had an entire album era and began her world tour not even any days after

-marina had an entire pre-release era from a 1-off turned single with Baby to releasing the first half of her dual album, coming out of a 4-year hiatus

-billie eilish started her debut album pre-release era and has released the #1 record breaking album since then over the course of several singles and months

-the entirety of brexit happened

-22 US presidential elections have come and gone

-3 alien invasions have taken place

-i got a job and my license after putting it off for several years

-the entirety of california both started and ended it's biggest wildfire crisis yet

-sky fucking ferreira came out of hiding and began her new era with a release single

-hozier started his album pre-release and has since released his EP and album

-terrence broke 12 ankle straps from his payless shoe-store bought pumps

-world war 3

-lana gave birth to her 3rd child

-over 10,000 sacrafices in the name of yosemite being released have taken place

-22 charli xcx albums have been recorded and leaked before release

-a new snippet of life is beautiful was teased by honeymouns 

- @@Cacciatore has had 3 haircuts and enough time for their hair to grow 2ft

Guys, I’m trying to remember of an Instagram account I saw months ago. This account does versions of Lana’s songs in “pixel” (I don’t know if the sound is named pixel, but the pictures are in pixel version) idk, they sound like an old video game. Do u guys know the name of this account?

They sound like this

don't you think if interscope was causing a problem she'd just tell us then we'd get mad and the album would release? life could be sweet like cinnamon but it just be that way i guess

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

don't you think if interscope was causing a problem she'd just tell us then we'd get mad and the album would release? life could be sweet like cinnamon but it just be that way i guess

I mean, that seems almost as if paradoxical, bc if that were to happen, it would've just happened already. Since idk what's happening exactly just like every1 else here, we can only guess at what's happening behind everything not happening rn. 

My gut tells me it's gone a lot deeper than a lot of people expected things to play out, hence the subtle tweet.  Maybe LFL's promo and sales didn't match up as well as they'd hope and decided to reign in on her again we dk. 

Church yay great I'm not gonna shit on anyone's beliefs, but I doubt that it'd alter the record, seeing as to how the lyrics we've gotten so far seem just genuine, not even scratching the surface like Paradise did.  Is she trying to find new hope? That might warrant a few more tracks to reflect that, but HiaB seems to already have started that conversation 

Best case scenario, she's just adding more tracks, like she's done w LFL, Coachella, Change so on. (But why wouldn't she just say something? - )

Worst case, Interscope's drilling her for real this time, and the record's in their control til who knows tf when. (They'd be losing a lot of money for not releasing it, so it could b just a matter of when) 

i’m probably being dramatic but for some reason i can see myself never hearing this album? idk. at this point it just feels unreal..?

I know what u mean. I mean, I played MAC a lot, and it's real beautiful to listen to, but to have nothing to accompany it's light makes it seem almost flat, nothing against it, but a protagonist shines better w some kind of villain idk. 

VB is actually thinning, at least where I'm from when I listen to it. Hope, not to sound like an ass to those who aren't, but I'm more of an optimistic kind of person, so for me, aside from staying hopeful, it doesn't tug as much at my heartstrings. Again, not to b insensitive to those who are, but just personally saying. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we think about it, the tracks we've gotten so far are pretty tame, compared to what she's released before. Quieter, a safer way to say. MAC is triumphant and bold sure, but it's one of those, listen to and pace yourself kinda songs, VB is great to drown ur thoughts in, but even then, it has its limits. Hope, more of a midnight hour kinda track, when we have 24 hours in a day, we can't all be so serious and intensely sincere or it'll drive us crazy. 

I miss how some of her tracks were unwaveringly wild, the drama, the hot sentiment, the rush .. we NEED HiaB and his homo narrative whineful fucking bridge dk what part it is, but we need ittttt 

I personally, just can't appreciate the sentimentality of all the tracks I know, until we've gotten everything, so I'd be able to collectively piece each track and how it fits to where, and thru the focus of emotions coming from them. It's just like reading random chapters from a book, and not having everything else to flesh out the story and understand everything. 

UV/Honeymoon

Sometimes I feel bad for being angry about her not releasing the album considering how many albums she’s put out during the last years, but then I listen to the Cinnamon and In Your Car snippets and I get sad cuz we don’t have them yet, then I remember the way she has been keeping the album from us and I get pissed off. Such an emotional roller coaster. And it’s not that she hasn’t released the album, but how in th dark she’s kept us from any info or anything regarding the fucking album.

Sometimes I feel bad for being angry about her not releasing the album considering how many albums she’s put out during the last years, but then I listen to the Cinnamon and In Your Car snippets and I get sad cuz we don’t have them yet, then I remember the way she has been keeping the album from us and I get pissed off. Such an emotional roller coaster.

Definitely. But not to b an annoying fuck, but facts are, we dk exactly who's keeping the record from us and why. The record's just being kept, from us. Add the other sad fact of how we're still in the dark, top of the year betrayal, and that's when the irritation, at least for me, starts. 

Just wish we knew what was  going on for real tho yeah

UV/Honeymoon

Ever since I saw a post from agesssss ago (probably last week or something), I'm convinced Lana is just being a sookie bad girl. The post (I wish I remember where I saw it) was pretty much talking about label politics and Interscope putting money into Billie and holding off on NFR which has Lana mad and being a sook and trying to live her best instagram baddie life to be like "fuk u guys, I'm still hip" 

I fully believe that

Hopefully something will start happening soon **goes back into an endless sleep**

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

yall... we've aged 8 months since this era started

gretchen-gif-4.gif

And I'm still in the same ducking state of mind, wow thanks, you just made me realise how sad it is :')

Apart from that, it's been three months since Hope was released... I can't believe how fast time passes, but also how long we've been waiting for something

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~