Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Definitely. But not to b an annoying fuck, but facts are, we dk exactly who's keeping the record from us and why. The record's just being kept, from us. Add the other sad fact of how we're still in the dark, top of the year betrayal, and that's when the irritation, at least for me, starts. 

Just wish we knew what was  going on for real tho yeah

That’s true, and yea I agree, I’d be less irritated at the whole situation if we atleast know something. It just sucks because we have no idea at who to direct our anger towards lol.

I'm not blaming Lana for my bad behavior but I never really have sex unless I'm frustrated with my life and I've been dicked down three times this month, with two of them being just this week, and that's coming off from a six month long dry spell...

Lana, please if you're listening: do something

DHEW.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm not blaming Lana for my bad behavior but I never really have sex unless I'm frustrated with my life and I've been dicked down three times this month, with two of them being just this week, and that's coming off from a six month long dry spell...

Lana, please if you're listening: do somethingDHEW.gif

Tbh I’ve been topping more recently in this dry spell too. @ Lana do something. Save us pl0x

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Remember when Fiona Apple's record company shelved Fiona's "Extraordinary Machine" album and how pissed her fans got. They were so angry that they sent the record company apples and protested in front of the record company building. 

Free_Fiona_protest_outside_Sony_BMG_head

The album was eventually released in 2005. 

Something like this would be great to support Lana. Like I said before, I have a feeling the record label shelved NFR. Look at what they almost did to UV. Lana wouldn't keep songs she wanted to release for shits and giggles. God knows what's going on behind the scenes.    :lanasrs2:

We don't know what the 'hold up' is for or who is to blame lol

Maybe she wants to help out her pal marina and not release so close to her

Maybe they didn't want her and Billie releasing close together

Maybe the label don't like the content but lol we don't know so probably don't send flower crowns to interscope in protest just yet

Maybe the label don't like the content but lol we don't know so probably don't send flower crowns to interscope in protest just yet

Since we don't know shit, all these things might as well be working marvelously this way yeah

UV/Honeymoon

Dave Grohl comparing Billie to Nirvana and praising her ye t he has trashed Lana in the past make me still love Lana even now that she is being a bitch to us

(this post is not intended to be hateful towards Billie but to show how unfair media and other artists have been to Lana especially in her debut time)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Dave Grohl comparing Billie to Nirvana and praising her ye t he has trashed Lana in the past make me still love Lana even now that she is being a bitch to us

(this post is not intended to be hateful towards Billie but to show how unfair media and other artists have been to Lana especially in her debut time)

Dave Grohl said shit about Lana? What did he say? I never liked him or his band. Nirvana was brilliant but that was all Kurt.

What is it with other artists going after Lana? Kim Gordon said she wished Lana killed herself. Then of course there's that useless trust fund spawn Frances Cobain who also went after Lana.  :smh:

What about peaches? Lana sings a lot about her ruined peaches or dripping peaches. 

giphy.gif

j/k  :kiss:

Since this era started i

Broke up w my boy

Got back w my boy

Worked as a model

Got a second job

Quit that second job

Started university for the second time

Got my computer robbed + my face destroyed

Reached my lightest weight ever

My dog died

Cut my hair a thousand times

Neil Krug took Tame Impalas latest album cover (or single cover, I'm not sure).

I actually think a psychedelic collab would be so sick.

Since this era started i

Broke up w my boy

Got back w my boy

Worked as a model

Got a second job

Quit that second job

Started university for the second time

Got my computer robbed + my face destroyed

Reached my lightest weight ever

My dog died

Cut my hair a thousand times

That's a lot of shit to go through :(

I’m 100% sure he never explicitly trashed lana - in fact I think they have an unreleased collaboration?

( if I’m right in thinking the cover of cactus was ldr x foo fighters but I might be wrong )

Neil Krug took Tame Impalas latest album cover (or single cover, I'm not sure).

I actually think a psychedelic collab would be so sick.

That's a lot of shit to go through :(

and that's only what i can share :rip: but im feeling kinda better now :)

I saw the thing you are referencing with Dave Grohl "trashing" Lana.  It was something to do with one of his kids wanted a Lana record, and he talked them into getting AC/DC instead.  He didn't say anything explicitly bad about Lana, but he basically lumped her in with "garbage pop" and not "real music" like AC/DC or whatever the other band was.

26vMNDz.gif

To be honest, I don’t know anything about that church, except for the things I read here. Considering that a significant number of her listeners are part of the LGBTQ community, it’s really mind blowing to see that some people think she’d support anything like homophobia. You don’t have to agree on every level to still feel a spiritual connection. 

I love everything we have heard so far from the album. The only annoying thing is that she is so mysterious about everything. 

And by the way, where did she find those girls? Somehow I don’t like seeing them with her, there’s a strange energy surrounding them

To be honest, I don’t know anything about that church, except for the things I read here. Considering that a significant number of her listeners are part of the LGBTQ community, it’s really mind blowing to see that some people think she’d support anything like homophobia. You don’t have to agree on every level to still feel a spiritual connection. 

I love everything we have heard so far from the album. The only annoying thing is that she is so mysterious about everything. 

And by the way, where did she find those girls? Somehow I don’t like seeing them with her, there’s a strange energy surrounding them

She's in LA, not some one horse town in bumfuck Mississippi. She could easily find a liberal, progressive, LGBTQ-friendy Christian church to attend. She has NO excuse besides being a dumbass.

Like half of those...girlies...have been seen w her at church, so I'm guessing they met there. Though she might have met Jen while she worked for the Kardashians.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She's in LA, not some one horse town in bumfuck Mississippi. She could easily find a liberal, progressive, LGBTQ-friendy Christian church to attend. She has NO excuse besides being a dumbass.

Like half of those...girlies...have been seen w her at church, so I'm guessing they met there. Though she might have met Jen while she worked for the Kardashians.

I agree that her choice of going there is very odd, but religion is something very private, and you shouldn’t criticize someone based on their beliefs