Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok if Eclipse has lyrics this is the real deal. This is going to sound shitty but I honestly believe Wild One and Cherry Blossom leaking may have spurred her to action

Those lyrics were from a Halsey song haha

the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.

Inb4 he's on Lanaboards but couldn't tell you that out of professionalism

+ I bet it was Instagram stans who started calling them lol

edit OK he's a grown man sorry asdfgh

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Can someone explain what it means that she's being sent to radio? Were her other songs not?

I always assumed they were but radio just didn't play them lol. Have any of her other songs been sent to radio?

I think they have to fit certain criteria (such as length, etc) to be sent to radio but I could be wrong. Someone else probably knows more about it. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What sound y’all getting from the title? I feel like it’s a sassy song...

The lyrics might equate being in love with doing time in prison, though that seems rather obvious.

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

That was so funny, I can't.

Shoulda asked what his LB @ is

LIZARD PEOPLE

honestly i feel like if it was interscope forcing a song to come out they wouldve done cinnamon, they know the hype around it, they know it would be a smart move, unless this song is a last minute bop but i doubt it. 

Guys, look who produced this song - David Kahne. It looks like she's gonna have a cover of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ypeugNzYA

If she samples this song and adds some electric guitars and strip club bass this will fuck us all over. Bent over style

giphy.gif

Doin' Time is going to be Florida Kilos, pt 2.  i can feel it in my bone marrow

She can keep it then

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif