Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyone else find it weird that neither Ben or Ed posted about Doin' Time? I wonder if she fired her management...

Maybe she blocked them

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It is. I, and other people here, have had comments deleted. And it's not a glitch because one of mine was left and one wasn't.

I’ve been scrolling awhile now and can’t find the hordes of bitches comment from today or really almost any from today aside from people tagging their friends. Are you sure it’s still there?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

maybe she just wants a fall release and she's just waiting at this point... which single do you think will be next to be released before nfr?

I thought about this, like it took too long to finish last fall so she decided to wait a year. I hope the next single is Happiness is a Butterfly if it’s something already teased. I’d prefer something completely fresh. I’d want How to Disappear even more but I doubt we’re hearing the studio version til the album comes out. It just makes more sense that way. But who knows. I think HIAB though would be a good summer song lead single if the album drops in the fall.

Someone on twitter said she was doing it to all comments today and right away, so maybe it’s not personal. Idk. I wouldn’t blame her if it was personal though. Must be annoying for her, regardless of how it feels for us. Maybe we should just stop bugging her? It won’t make nfr come faster.

mine wasn’t deleted right away, more like after an hour or two after it was seen. so it’s not a “glitch”. also i find it sus that literally every one of the comments i CAN see are all “heart eyes emoji” “omggg i love you” “you snapped” etc. when the top comments on her previous posts were “so where’s the album”. idk i’m annoyed and it’s even more annoying that this is so deliberate but y’all are still giving her the benefit of the doubt lmao :smokeney:

if the deleting comments thing is true tho

literally what reason would several people on here have to lie.... jfc

I’ve been scrolling awhile now and can’t find the hordes of bitches comment from today or really almost any from today aside from people tagging their friends. Are you sure it’s still there?

Yep. 

2vc9ppv.png

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i kinda forgot AT ALL about the existence of the poetry book    :cuteface:   it is a fact that we have to wait for the poetry book to drop in order for us to get new music? 

I thought about this, like it took too long to finish last fall so she decided to wait a year.

maybe she thought that on the meantime she's waiting for fall to come she could partially work on her poetry gig and release it while still being that insta baddie she insists to be

I commented twice earlier, neither about NFR. Both were praising the song. One was deleted instantly, one stayed til I refreshed a few minutes later. Then my friend commented something nice and same thing happened. I had to see if it was legit. It’s clearly not related to NFR. Maybe she’s just deleting them because everyone’s annoying the crap out of her. Who cares. It’s her instagram, she can delete everything if she wants. Sometimes I’m just in a bad mood and delete every comment I get even though they’re nice just because I’m like “seriously frig off I’m in a bad mood” but they don’t know that. It doesn’t have to be rational and I don’t think it’s album related.

my theory re: the deleted comments is either that the album is being delayed for a while longer and she wants people to forget about it OR that it's about to drop and she wants to catch people off guard. the latter is obviously a crackheadish pipe dream but hope and being gay and having dangerous things and whatnot 

nfr will be her worst

Then why are you waiting around for it? You have Lana albums you like already that you don’t have to wait for. You can still listen to them. That’s the beauty of music. Why bother waiting for something you already decided you won’t like? Wouldn’t you be happier forgetting about it if it’s not your thing?

Then why are you waiting around for it? You have Lana albums you like already that you don’t have to wait for. You can still listen to them. That’s the beauty of music. Why bother waiting for something you already decided you won’t like? Wouldn’t you be happier forgetting about it if it’s not your thing?

loreen is a troubled case and an amalgamation of mistaken atoms with a wasted no-potential purpose; frget their lack of charisma and general posterity and soon their physical form will vanish into bags of polyurethane into a local river. with river.

Lana Del Ete

:lmao:

nfr will be her worst

This is obviously not true, but the day we all finally listen to this album omg... it will be so bittersweet.

This is obviously not true, but the day we all finally listen to this album omg... it will be so bittersweet.

nfr will be her best

you took it very seriously eh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

nfr will be her best

nfr will be her best

Lol sorry lots of people have been whining about how it’ll suck yet they’re still whining about its taking too long and I thought you were one of them. I just find the mindset silly and unproductive. Sorry for misunderstanding, I’m bad at jokes.