Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think it would be really cool if she announced NFR’s release date just before it comes out, and kept the album cover and track list and everything a secret til it came out. Let us pick up the album and see the cover for the first time and turn it over and read the track list for the first time. It’d be even cooler if the teases songs all had new titles too so we don’t know which it’ll be til it plays. Idk I love that kind of mystery. It seems like artists are too pressured to release album covers and track listings way in advance and it totally ruins the moment of awe. Also I hope Venice Bitch closes the first side/disc because that would be beautiful. But yeah I’d love a whole “the albums out in two weeks, you’ll see the cover and track listing then” type thing.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

is she forreal deleting comments about nfr? It feels like we're being grounded :flutter:

Someone on twitter said she was doing it to all comments today and right away, so maybe it’s not personal. Idk. I wouldn’t blame her if it was personal though. Must be annoying for her, regardless of how it feels for us. Maybe we should just stop bugging her? It won’t make nfr come faster.

She gonna announce nfr like a week before release and the cover is gonna be a blurry mirror pic in a speedway bathroom

Im here for this. As long as the music good so am I.

Seems like she threw her toys out of the pram and deleted everything for an hour or so, and then gave up.

My "hordes of bitches" comment was right under the other one she deleted, though. :thumb3: 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Someone on twitter said she was doing it to all comments today and right away, so maybe it’s not personal. Idk. I wouldn’t blame her if it was personal though. Must be annoying for her, regardless of how it feels for us. Maybe we should just stop bugging her? It won’t make nfr come faster.

the time on her hands whew

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

her comment section even bothers me lmao. but it just makes me wonder if we could possibly have another sky ferreira on the making... I mean, deleting comments regarding the album she has been teasing us for so long it could only mean that she's kinda regretting her choices  :toofloppy:

her deleting comments means either she's dropping nfr very soon ,or very late

imo

if the deleting comments thing is true tho

i, too, like to build up to the imminent release of my long awaited projects by removing any trace of hype or anticipation possible

it's just the way i feel

Tbh I’m really getting the vibe it probably was automatic even if just for a few hours. Probably had nothing to do with nfr and just wanting some peace and quiet. Maybe regretting leaving comments open. Who knows. But if she’s removing comments unrelated to NFR too, how could it be about the album?

if the deleting comments thing is true tho

It is. I, and other people here, have had comments deleted. And it's not a glitch because one of mine was left and one wasn't.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream