Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I need Jack to never be in the same studio as her ever again

Jack produced an album that is about to be Lana's best and most acclaimed work to date. There's a huge possibility they reunite in the future; hopefully on follow up to Norman Fucking Rockwell.

Jack produced an album that is about to be Lana's best and most acclaimed work to date. There's a huge possibility they reunite in the future; hopefully on follow up to Norman Fucking Rockwell.

I highly doubt that.

y’all hear sumn ?

ok so im expecting the poetry book to release in september-october and the album in november-march lol

will only buy the poetry book because its just a $1, but i will not stream nor buy the album

I highly doubt that.

She hasn’t worked with Dan Auerbach again but I feel like her & Jack had better communication between her label and her (and her producer) at least and probably better musical chemistry

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ok so im expecting the poetry book to release in september-october and the album in november-march lol

will only buy the poetry book because its just a $1, but i will not stream nor buy the album

Let's not speak the release date being November - March into existence... Also, you know that poetry book isn't going to be $1 right?

I stay positive that by August (at the latest), we'll have Lana's best album in our hands. Can't wait!

This is not realistic but we support positivity

i love being delusional

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

this is the best thread on the entire forum for the creative drama and endless emotional rollercoasters that are entirely fictional, we're making our own tv show here guys 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I stay positive that by August (at the latest), we'll have Lana's best album in our hands. Can't wait!

We already have her best album in our hands today and its called Honeymoon

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

We already have her best album in our hands today and its called Honeymoon

None of the previous albums will matter when Norman finally arrives. Norman will make them completely irrelevant. It will be head and shoulders above the others.

It’s interesting how everyone has their favorite LDR producers.

I personally favor Rick Rubin, who did such a great job on ‘Ride,’ and Emile Haynie.

For me, the jury is still out on Jack Antonoff, since we haven’t heard the new release yet.

I don't even have to hear the whole album to know that Jack will be the best! Emile will forever remain the worst.

I really liked the vocal arrangements on MAC, and VB is certainly unprecedented in her oeuvre.

I still miss her BTD/P voice and vocals, and the trip hop production.