Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the third caption is a little confusing? "i like to stay in the studio ya im lowkey but i been buying vogue italia since i was a child" what maam wheres the correlation 

the third caption is a little confusing? "i like to stay in the studio ya im lowkey but i been buying vogue italia since i was a child" what maam wheres the correlation 

I think she's just saying she hasn't been doing much (we been knew) but hopped on this because it's been her fave mag since youth, maybe suggesting she wouldn't have done it otherwise?

I'll never marry a gemini if this is what life would be like, I just won't be able to handle these mind games

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She did this shoot (and stopped being lowkey for a moment) because she has loved Vogue Italia since she was little.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Basically she said “I only did this cover cause I’ve loved Vogue for a long time but don’t get too excited you little fuckin stinkers I’m leaving you again”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

so is she just tryna say she only did this bc it was vogue italia and dislikes shoots... well... its over

Basically she said I only did this cover cause I’ve loved Vogue for a long time but don’t get too excited you little fuckin stinkers I’m leavinf you again

yep.....

That means it's the last photoshoot we are gonna get ever :rip:

what my anxious self sees

so does this kinda confirm she was in the studio throughout march as well? i mean she's basically saying she left the studio to go do this which was shot in march. 

call me crazy but she was in the studio for a long time... couldve recorded a lot of more songs... who even knows if she potentially has another album coming together. :flop:

Lula Del Roe

i genuinely choked

Where is this comment from? That’s the only way to know the context

ben commenting on his own post lol

it's just the way i feel