Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is the last time I try to follow an album release so closely. This ain’t fun. I’ll say it again and again: give me Norman Fucking Rockwell. Give me cinnamon, hiab, in your car, htd. I don’t want something else. I want the introspective sad girl shit I was told was coming so many months ago. I need it. I crave it. I’m goin’ through some shit and it would undoubtedly help me through MY introspective sad girl moment.

All y’all putting the notion that NFR might not come or might be reworked making me need to smudge some sage and get rid of this negative juju.

"Keep reading my poems on the pages of Vogue Italia"

Is that lazy bitch seriously publishing them in a fashion magazine and that's her "poetry book"?

Will have to wait and see but that was my interpretation. 

we've been trolled again i love her :omfg2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I’m annoyed at this whole era. The shoot is underwhelming. Not a fan of whatever Steven was going for. Not surprised she’s promoting her poetry book first, since she made it clear she doesn’t give af. Can people just accept she’s making terrible decisions and she’s fine with it?

I’m annoyed at this whole era. The shoot is underwhelming. Not a fan of whatever Steven was going for. Not surprised she’s promoting her poetry book first, since she made it clear she doesn’t give af. Can people just accept she’s making terrible decisions and she’s fine with it?

She's the worst, she really just don't give a shit anymore.

8nl2OpX.png

She's so confusing what DOES IT MEAN

the third caption is a little confusing? "i like to stay in the studio ya im lowkey but i been buying vogue italia since i was a child" what maam wheres the correlation 

I think she's just saying she hasn't been doing much (we been knew) but hopped on this because it's been her fave mag since youth, maybe suggesting she wouldn't have done it otherwise?

I'll never marry a gemini if this is what life would be like, I just won't be able to handle these mind games

what my anxious self sees

so does this kinda confirm she was in the studio throughout march as well? i mean she's basically saying she left the studio to go do this which was shot in march. 

call me crazy but she was in the studio for a long time... couldve recorded a lot of more songs... who even knows if she potentially has another album coming together. :flop:

are you guys serious?!?! 

It's not Russian literature to understand... She has always loved Vogue Italia and its glamour even though she is not a glamour person herself and prefers to be «in the shadows», in studio recording songs (where she is nowhere near wearing glamour makeup and clothing when she does). I read that she feels kinda «unworthy» in some ways to step up to this (I love a humble queen).  I also read she is very humble with her poems and must be afraid to some extent to share something new and personal to the world. 

Does it mean she is currently recording? Who the fuck knows. Does it mean she was reworking NFR when she did the photoshoot? Nope. It's just that her everyday job, as she considers it, is recording and is not at all glamorous like a photoshoot. 

As for the «second album» teased by Ben... Could mean anything and nothing. Hell, NFR is taking forever and I'm certainly not getting hy hopes up for LDR7 anytime soon! Best way to be disappointed, to think another album is coming very soon...

Every night I pray that she releases Normal Fockin Roswell from captivity

Norman Fucking Rockwell starring as Edmure Tully 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This is the last time I try to follow an album release so closely. This ain’t fun. I’ll say it again and again: give me Norman Fucking Rockwell. Give me cinnamon, hiab, in your car, htd. I don’t want something else. I want the introspective sad girl shit I was told was coming so many months ago. I need it. I crave it. I’m goin’ through some shit and it would undoubtedly help me through MY introspective sad girl moment.

All y’all putting the notion that NFR might not come or might be reworked making me need to smudge some sage and get rid of this negative juju.

NFR sure ain't typical album release. HM and LFL were funnier to obsess over: one had minimal promo but was put out only 15 months after UV, with a very fast release (tease of the title track in June, the full song in July, lead in August, album out end of September, with two new songs in-between). The other, LFL, sure had a ton of interviews and diverse photoshoots to feed us, even when we didn't have a solid release date. Those were the days, I guess...

Anyone else find it odd that she didn't wear Gucci considering she's doing a campaign with them right now? Also, although the looks are mediocre, at least her makeup looks good and she doesn't look like a blowfish.

Our lust for Norman Fucking Rockwell keeps us alive. Nobody dares to unstan cause they know this hillsong bitch is gonna make the non-believers believe in god with this album :pray2:

if u bitches touch sage im hanging you from your toenails and letting the burnished skin collapse your nervous system 

this shoot is ugly somebody mindmelt her

if u bitches touch sage im hanging you from your toenails and letting the burnished skin collapse your nervous system 

this shoot is ugly somebody mindmelt her

come for me bitch my toenails are waiting  :creepna:

She did this shoot (and stopped being lowkey for a moment) because she has loved Vogue Italia since she was little.

this is worrying cause that means she probs only did this for that reason and not to promote NFR, which means this magazine cover meant nothing

i guess we’ll find out soon

qfrWuBl.png

this is worrying cause that means she probs only did this for that reason and not to promote NFR, which means this magazine cover meant nothing

i guess we’ll find out soon

I'm sure there is going to be at least one question about NFR... All her precedent interviews had one, so...