Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just realized that my theory that Norman Fucking Rockwell was just Architecture renamed was not only wrong, but also it means we'll never get a final version of Architecture unless Eclipse/someone else gifts it to us.

not trying to come for you miss disease but the version we already have of BAR is the final one. Say yes to heaven and Honeymouns on IG confirmed it. Idk what more the BAR stans want (final or not the version we have is much more than what we got for Yosemite).

Also, not to open Pandora’s box but I’m not exactly sure why everyone kisses Eclipse’s ass, he hasn’t leaked a full song in how long???

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

@ gays who will be attending

you need to bring a notebook. write down the questions you are asking and write down her exact responses.

i'm going to need videos too.

the questions that need to be asked are:

- when will NFR be released?

- where is NFR?

- where is the era?

- etc.

if you fail to complete this task, I will report each of you to Hillsong for being gay

It seems fake, how did he get backstage? Or who did he screenshot that from??

He's there right now at the venue, I'm guessing he's in the front row and got a good snap at the setlist

Edit: wait the performance is tomorrow right? Maybe they're just camping outside so yeah idk how he got it :lel:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just don’t understand skirtsandsuits posting the pic of the Norman Rockwell book on her story, like for an album that allegedly doesnt have a plan, and for her allegedly not caring about commercial success, LDR and her friends sure seem to be hyping it up alot. Where is the logic?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif