Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If she really surprises us with an acapella of an NFR track she's a champ

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

she will just do an acapella snippet of cinnamon/happiness is a butterfly/nfr , fans will go crazy and she will be like "ugh I did that again,how stupid they are"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

not trying to come for you miss disease but the version we already have of BAR is the final one. Say yes to heaven and Honeymouns on IG confirmed it. Idk what more the BAR stans want (final or not the version we have is much more than what we got for Yosemite).

Also, not to open Pandora’s box but I’m not exactly sure why everyone kisses Eclipse’s ass, he hasn’t leaked a full song in how long???

That's disappointing. The beeps and the low quality bitrate made me think that there was a final version :/

giphy.gif

the pic is from someone on her team's instagram story (idk who), a lana fan account on instagram posted that pic

also its confirmed shes closing w venice bitch because her sound tech posted a video of it on his story a few days ago

so this is what i can read from that apparently real setlist :

1-?

2-Doing Time 

3-Blue Jeans

4-Cherry

5-White Mustang

6-Pretty When You Cry

7-Born To Die

8-Lust 4 Life

9-Mariners Apartment Complex

10-?

worst setlist omg can she please retire blue jeans, axe lfl, and add west coast

Okay I know everyone wants NFR but am I the only one who remembers the "unreleased album" like does anyone think that itll still happen? :ohno:

I wish the unreleased collection will be LDR7. The girl needs a break, it seems. So this would allow her to close a chapter that doesn’t need too much effort (if the project consists of unleaked songs and a couple of ones that leaked).

But if you relisten to the video where she says she considers that project, she finishes by saying « I don’t know, maybe this would be too much work ». So, in 2017, if she says it’s too much work, I didn’t really expect it to see the light of day anytime soon.

I wish the unreleased collection will be LDR7. The girl needs a break, it seems. So this would allow her to close a chapter that doesn’t need too much effort (if the project consists of unleaked songs and a couple of ones that leaked).

But if you relisten to the video where she says she considers that project, she finishes by saying « I don’t know, maybe this would be too much work ». So, in 2017, if she says it’s too much work, I didn’t really expect it to see the light of day anytime soon.

It would be a lot of work because 25 songs to remake is actually as hard as making a new album of 13 tracks. She'd have to remake the instrumentals and record the vocals again, because she cannot just put songs from 2011 and call it a day. Her voice obviously changed and it wouldn't sound good to have songs with her old tone and her newer one. In the end, I think the hardest part of making an album for her isn't the songwriting but the recording and that's why it's be kinda annoying to do. But what she can also do is reduce the amount of leaked songs she'd put out

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Wow I really didn’t expect her birthday to be such a continuation of this drought and yet here we are

Offtop but I love your signature because she wears a big heart bracelet from me in it!! It’s such a positive memory and I know it wasn’t your intention but thank you because it made my day a lil’ bit better hehe

Offtop but I love your signature because she wears a big heart bracelet from me in it!! It’s such a positive memory and I know it wasn’t your intention but thank you because it made my day a lil’ bit better hehe

Aww omg as in, like you specifically gave her that bracelet??

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif