West Coast

Music To Watch Boys To

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Cherry

National Anthem

Freak

Ride

Venice Bitch

All relatively upbeat songs that are somewhat well known for her but not the same stuff we've been hearing for years

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

It would be a lot of work because 25 songs to remake is actually as hard as making a new album of 13 tracks. She'd have to remake the instrumentals and record the vocals again, because she cannot just put songs from 2011 and call it a day. Her voice obviously changed and it wouldn't sound good to have songs with her old tone and her newer one. In the end, I think the hardest part of making an album for her isn't the songwriting but the recording and that's why it's be kinda annoying to do. But what she can also do is reduce the amount of leaked songs she'd put out

She never said she was going to remake them. The whole point of the release was to put out the songs as we know them, with their original vocal takes from 2011 or whenever. She'd only be changing the instrumentals slightly and having all the tracks mixed and mastered for release.

She never said she was going to remake them. The whole point of the release was to put out the songs as we know them, with their original vocal takes from 2011 or whenever. She'd only be changing the instrumentals slightly and having all the tracks mixed and mastered for release.

She never said she would remake them but I said that it would sound messy if she decided to leave the old vocals. Moreover her vocals aren't that good on most of those tracks she recorded in 2010/2011, at least now she sings way better. And honestly, what's the point of just remaking the instrumentals?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Okay I know everyone wants NFR but am I the only one who remembers the "unreleased album" like does anyone think that itll still happen? :ohno:

Tbh based on when she had this idea, I felt like Stevie Nicks gave her the idea so I hope she does eventually do it and similarly to how Stevie did where she re-records a bunch of unreleased fan favourites as a sonically cohesive collection instead of just a collection of the demos as is since we have those (and I’d especially like a collection of old unseen photographs with it like the Stevie one).

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Re-recording them would defeat the entire purpose and just become another arduous project / process full of endless decision-making. Tori Amos has done something similar, and earlier, Kate Bush did.

I expect one day we will get something from LDR like Amos’s massive ‘A Piano,’ full of personal favorites that have already been released, ‘b-sides,’ multiple remastered leaked songs, and completely ‘new’ songs, both those we’re aware exist, like ‘Yosemite,’ and others we have never heard of, or don’t know the names of, like the ‘four political tracks’ left off LFL.

not trying to come for you miss disease but the version we already have of BAR is the final one. Say yes to heaven and Honeymouns on IG confirmed it. Idk what more the BAR stans want (final or not the version we have is much more than what we got for Yosemite).

Also, not to open Pandora’s box but I’m not exactly sure why everyone kisses Eclipse’s ass, he hasn’t leaked a full song in how long???

no they confirmed that there is a final version, the one we have is a demo. the final one is about two minutes less than the one we have in run time.

giphy.gif

no they confirmed that there is a final version, the one we have is a demo. the final one is about two minutes less than the one we have in run time.

no, that rumor is baseless and stems from someone who was lying about stuff during LFL era (or had a source who was lying) they also said there would be tv perofrmances and interviews during LFL era.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Aww omg as in, like you specifically gave her that bracelet??

Yes! It’s a big silver heart with “We’re nothing without you” engraved on one side and “Lana” on the other side. Also the bracelet itself matched her blue nails by accident  :flutter: It was such a cute moment ugh I miss 2014

edit: just found the pictures

4-F2-D6199-2185-44-D7-B44-B-D6346-DB6909

B6-A07-A8-B-519-C-46-AE-A98-E-C2-A74-FE5

no, that rumor is baseless and stems from someone who was lying about stuff during LFL era (or had a source who was lying) they also said there would be tv perofrmances and interviews during LFL era.

One of the reasons I am glad LDR is using JA as a producer is because there were too many songs over the last several albums arranged like BAR, that is, they would start out low and slow, and then pretty quickly go bombastic.

I do like BAR, but definitely wanted to see her do something else, something less predictable, and I think MAC and VB were good examples of different approaches that could be utilized.

Yes! It’s a big silver heart with “We’re nothing without you” engraved on one side and “Lana” on the other side. Also the bracelet itself matched her blue nails by accident :flutter: It was such a cute moment ugh I miss 2014

edit: just found the pictures

4-F2-D6199-2185-44-D7-B44-B-D6346-DB6909

B6-A07-A8-B-519-C-46-AE-A98-E-C2-A74-FE5

Omgggg wow luv thats insane! Soo cute ugh

tenor.gif?itemid=7499226

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

worst setlist omg can she please retire blue jeans, axe lfl, and add west coast

She should also replace White Mustang with a Honeymoon song, like that short rendition of Terrence Loves You she did a few times. WM, LFL, and BJ need to go. And is OTTR still the closer??

literally whats stopping here from having a setlist like

Cruel World

Born To Die

Cinnamon

West Coast

Music To Watch Boys To

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Cherry

National Anthem

Freak

Ride

Venice Bitch

All relatively upbeat songs that are somewhat well known for her but not the same stuff we've been hearing for years

I’d be so here for this!

She should also replace White Mustang with a Honeymoon song, like that short rendition of Terrence Loves You she did a few times. WM, LFL, and BJ need to go. And is OTTR still the closer??

I’d be so here for this!

Someone said VB is the closer but I didnt see a source

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif