Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if you're going to see her on saturday and planning to be first row, plssss don't ask her: "sInG rAdiO", "cOla", "SaLvAtOrE"... ASK HER ABOUT NFR INFO OR TO SING SOMETHING FROM NFR. Do not waste that opportunity!

I hate how the dumbass gays screaming these songs are always the ones that she hears when taking requests. Like, @@salvatore is always screaming Yosemite. If we can hear him through a front row iPhone recording, I know damn well she can :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

ladies you all said the same thing about norman rockwells birthday and look what happened

:flop: :flop:

This is valid but I think the circumstances are entirely different. It’s HER birthday, it’s mid-year, which is when the press release said the album was coming, she teased the title track, she still has a missing insta post (I still believe she will finish the row this weekend with SOMETHING, whether that be something dumb like a tour poster or something amazing like an album cover). I know we are grasping at straws here but straws are all we got to hold on to. It we let go we fall into the dark.

many people on my twitter tl talking about nfr release tmrw see yall its not just lanaboards delusion!

the impact!! ugh we will manifest this to becoming true ladies. are yall getting ready for this release party?

tenor.gif

This is valid but I think the circumstances are entirely different. It’s HER birthday, it’s mid-year, which is when the press release said the album was coming, she teased the title track, she still has a missing insta post (I still believe she will finish the row this weekend with SOMETHING, whether that be something dumb like a tour poster or something amazing like an album cover). I know we are grasping at straws here but straws are all we got to hold on to. It we let go we fall into the dark.

Where is this third post coming from, I don’t see where I can see that...?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just mean she’s been consistent with her insta recently. She had a row of birthday shit, she had a row of vogue covers, and now by only posting 2 things last weekend she has left her insta unbalanced as far as the visual of it is concerned. The vogues aren’t in line, the birthday posts aren’t in line.

It doesn't exist but we clowns are predicting that she will do a third one to balance her feed. And we hope that third one is an announcement. :die:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just had the image of Lana stage-diving in my head and it was hilarious. 

"And I'm off to the races" *jumps* lets the backing track do the rest while she is just getting ripped apart by bottoms 

It doesn't exist but we clowns are predicting that she will do a third one to balance her feed. And we hope that third one is an announcement. :die:

I sure hope you’re right. It makes sense.

Can she just do something ?!?

imagine the day we actually get concrete album news........ ill be like 30 with a husband and two kids

I'll be three years dead in my bed bc no one missed me enough to come looking for me

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'll be three years dead in my bed bc no one missed me enough to come looking for me

I’ll miss you!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Excuse you I’ll have you know I’ll miss you

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I have a friend going saturday to see Lana, She’s made it clear she’s going to scream at the top of her lungs “where is the album” between every song.

thats simply not enough, i need your friend to literally get on stage and tell lana to release nfr