Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I swear to fuck were all gonna be so disappointed tomorrow LOOOOOOOL I can already feel the anger

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

oh god miss you on my lips

it's me your little Venice bitch 

on the stoop with the neighborhood kids 

callin' out bang bang kiss kiss 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

If the album (or the song for that matter) was coming any time soon, our beloved eclipse would ensure that we'd already have several vague lyrical extracts, song title acronyms/abbreviations and low quality tagged snippet recordings leaked from discord.   :bye:

Safe to say we can make plans for tomorrow -- go outside and don't perch on the forum all day and get cranky when nothing happens.

NFR is coming tomorrow if we all truly believe. Non-believers will perish in the flames of Yosemite

How dare you? Yosemite is alive and breathing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Surprise releases have a GLOBAL release date silly. Not to prolong anyone’s inevitable disappointment when Lana does absolutely nothing tomorrow, but the crazy conspiracy theorist in me thinks it’s even possible she might drop something mid day tomorrow. She did specifically mention her birth time so maybe around then

Hmm if nothing comes tomorrow it really might be time to unstan for all of our own sanity. At least for a few months. If she doesnt even say anything this weekend I think some of yall were right and the title track snippet was just posted to tide (tie?) us over for a few more months and I’m sorry but I’m not going to keep hanging on for someone who really doesnt want us there in the first place.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif