Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is anyone else sick of these muffled, low quality vocals we are getting served?

I think that’s just the low quality of the snippet itself and not necessarily the song, that’s what you’re talking about. It your talking about her delivery I couldn’t disagree more. This is by far the most nuance her vocals have had imo.

I think that’s just the low quality of the snippet itself and not necessarily the song, that’s what you’re talking about. It your talking about her delivery I couldn’t disagree more. This is by far the most nuance her vocals have had imo.

It pretty clear that the muffling lq sound started in the LFL area, in songs like White Mustang, Change, even Cherry tbh. It seems to be a part of this era too and I don't think it's all entirely in the way she recorded the snippets with her phone. The quality of vocal delivery just isn't the same as it was in BTD-Paradise or Honeymoon. UV doesn't count tho cause it was recorded live with the band (I think?). Idk, we'll see, as the 3 released songs don't seem to have it.

Not sure if a twitter post about this was shared yet but...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LanaDelReyFan/status/1141399890012061698

if it's true then it's good news, this way it's less likely to interfere with the release of NFR

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Guys, she is going to release something on her birthday, but unfortunately her birthday had been delayed and will be moved to the top of the year. Sorry!

I think with this birthday she has the least like, plan, she's ever had. She definitely doesn’t feel like there’s a plan. Or that there needs to be, which is kind of fun. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i want my first listen of NFR to be on an interstate at night.... i think im gonna do that

the tea jumped out my plan is to get on the freeway when it drops at midnight and just drive aimlessly until it ends then turn around play it again and drive home THEN die

reppin all ldr merch in glasgow airport atm, can’t wait for her to not tell us anything in dublin

"so this next song is from my new record..."

*screaming of the crowd intensifies*

"its called lust for life"

image.png

She's performing in like, 3 days, and not to b all weird, but it'll b her birthday in like, 1. I legit hope she's having some kind of pineapple upside cake or something, living it up Hawaiian playa style or something. Or the Irish version of that -- 

Realistically tho, w/e happens, I JUST HOPE SOMEONE LIVESTREAMS THE DAMN THING ty 

UV/Honeymoon

i think i'm gonna celebrate her birthday nfr's release date this friday by putting a clown nose on my profile picture

i welcome anyone who cares to join me

it's just the way i feel

i think i'm gonna celebrate her birthday nfr's release date this friday by putting a clown nose on my profile picture

Not to b weird, but advanced happy birthday 2 u too movebb :kiss: I think I might just get a bit drunk listening to the snippets off pico or something lmao 

UV/Honeymoon

Yeah, I said I'd be doing that if she doesn't realise NFR (the track) this Friday so I have a feeling I'll be joining you.

Might as well go start editing it I guess ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream