Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hi babes, this isn’t the Ariana or Miley threads. I’m no mod, but maybe lets just let the song speak for itself and not try to force ppl to change their opinions, shall we?

There's literally no one trying to force an opinion on nobody, just people debating, that's what forums are for.  :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

There's literally no one trying to force an opinion on nobody, just people debating, that's what forums are for. :toofunny:

Its getting a bit overkill, posting Miley live vids and talking about her discography tho in the NFR pre release thread, dont ya think? There are separate threads for Miley AND for this single. I dont really mind either way, I just could see some ppl hypothetically getting annoyed js

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

You literally listed two albums from a seven albums discography so I think you've proved my point.

She doesnt have one bad album and none of her albums have filler. She also writes her own music and has proven shes a very talented singer. stay mad while lana becomes a stan tbh.

She doesnt have one bad album and none of her albums have filler. She also writes her own music and has proven shes a very talented singer. stay mad while lana becomes a stan tbh.

Don't care enough to be mad, and good for her.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains