Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Miley & Ariana aren't the only pop singers in the world though. Not liking them doesn't mean not liking pop music in general.

I’m saying. And this is the same shit some of y’all said about her rap collabs. It has nothing to do with the genre, but more to do with Lana’s crap taste in the artist(s) she’s collabing with. If the song is a bop then I will HAPPILY eat crow but until then...I don’t trust any of it. Sue me.

omfg why the hate towards miley and ariana though? yes everyone has their opinions but these are awfully talented women that deserve the praise they get. their songs have meaning too. 

Miley & Ariana aren't the only pop singers in the world though. Not liking them doesn't mean not liking pop music in general.

Agree, but also a lot of fans all over the internet are losing their heads about this collab referring both to Miley and Ariana as artistically inferior, just for the pure fact that they are mainstream pop girls.

it's so ridiculous because these are the same people that go crazy when a pop song from Lana leaks or the same people that scream their lungs out begging for a collab with the artist from Love + Fear.

At worst is gonna be a mess, like Woman or GSOYB, it's not gonna taint her discography, NFR is still coming soon ( :creep:), it's really not that hard to not criticize a song that's not even out yet.

PS: Btw I'm not coming for you or anything, I just feel some comments are distasteful that's all <3.

8nl2OpX.png

Because Hannah Lux Davis (music video director and long-time Ariana collaborator) followed the Charlie’s Angels account a few days ago and commented on Ari’s post

Ok you got me. But I'm still gonna keep my feet on the ground because we're talking about 2019 Lana.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

if it was the trailer for the movie then they would tag the actors not the singers

that doesn't make sense, why would they release a trailer for a song featured in the movie when the actual movie doesn't even have a trailer

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

As i said before, her not posting much is good. It creates a major demand, have you seen the views on the snippet of NFR Lana put out?

NFR will sell good because of this and with Doin Time and the CA soundtrack, it will create more hype.

Lana doesn't owe us anything until it comes to announcing album releases etc. Which she has done. Calm. Down.

girl can you read :awkney: go away and lick lana’s boots if you want on your own time

omfg why the hate towards miley and ariana though? yes everyone has their opinions but these are awfully talented women that deserve the praise they get. their songs have meaning too. 

period

Why wouldn't there be a music video just because it's part of a soundtrack? Also, artists who aren't managed by complete twats (like our good sis) usually shoot videos and other visuals before the respective song is released, so considering that Ari is involved, I guess it's safe to say the video (if there is one) was shot already and is ready to be put out.

But even though Ariana Grande is involved, the movie doesn’t have high expectations and I truly don’t think a video has been shot because yes, it is indeed part of a soundtrack, and they really don’t know how it’s going to perform. I’m trying to be optimistic, I really am but its-just-not-realistic.gif

(side note: pls comeback to the gc uwu)

???, ?????????

Agree, but also a lot of fans all over the internet are losing their heads about this collab referring both to Miley and Ariana as artistically inferior, just for the pure fact that they are mainstream pop girls.

it's so ridiculous because these are the same people that go crazy when a pop song from Lana leaks or the same people that scream their lungs out begging for a collab with the artist from Love + Fear.

Jokv6cs.gif

Living for it!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Pop is literally my favorite genre and Miley Cyrus sucks. Like she's the epitomy of mediocrity, she always follows music trends and she's never done anything out of the box (besides, maybe, Dead Petz). I think she's great as a person, really enjoy her points of view and she was nice in Black Mirror, but her music is just... bad.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Miley isn't that huge(her ep is doing bad) but ariana on the other hand.....

Meh, at least people recognize her name when they see it.

???, ?????????