Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I heard about this months ago - Apparently it's a banger and their expecting it to be a huge song.

She sings the bridge and is on the chorus with them. 

Music vid is also coming and yes, all three are in it.

I heard about this months ago - Apparently it's a banger and their expecting it to be a huge song.

She sings the bridge and is on the chorus with them. 

Music vid is also coming and yes, all three are in it.

says who

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I read somewhere each one of the girls would be characterizing one of the angels so I hope that means she’ll be just as present as Miley & puss in boots

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’m stoked for this collab tbh. I feel like Lana might surprise us and shine when our in a song with two very strong singers like Miley and Ariana. Either way it’ll be cute af and be a gay bop of summer.

just don’t be a bummer bout this, babes

also really hope that noise that was in the videos they posted wasn't a part of song cause if it is... lord help us

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The idea of getting three girls who rule their genres is amazing to me. Well Miley not AS much but I still find her to be respected enough. Its really a genius idea and I'm sooo happy Lana actually went on board. I'm fully expecting the video to give us some amazing Charlie's Angels visuals with the three LEGENDS kicking some ass. It's legit all I've ever wanted, wow. EVU_2_47.jpg some of y'all need to take a chill pill and realize this is amazing for her career and just a lot of fun in general.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The idea of getting three girls who rule their genres is amazing to me. Well Miley not AS much but I still find her to be respected enough. Its really a genius idea and I'm sooo happy Lana actually went on board. I'm fully expecting the video to give us some amazing Charlie's Angels visuals with the three LEGENDS kicking some ass. It's legit all I've ever wanted, wow. EVU_2_47.jpg some of y'all need to take a chill pill and realize this is amazing for her career and just a lot of fun in general.

ugh i miss when she didnt get chipmunk cheek fillers

The weirdness of the collab makes sense for a soundtrack. Plus I love that her bangers are outside of albums (for the moment at least)

I agree with this! This is actually really smart.

She did Doin Time and this song - two bigger, louder songs - which then pretty much allows her to stick with her more mellow mood for her record yet retain her relevancy. It's sort of genius.

Everybody's talking about how different Miley, Ariana and Lana are and how they're not sure if they're gonna go well together, but that's literally the point, each angel is completely different but together they make a powerfull trio.

qfrWuBl.png

Hi yall

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d13dfc06446696f6b

Lets all agree rn

giphy.gif

To not fucking

tenor.gif?itemid=9327673

Judge a song until we get the full thing or even hear any of it, mmkay?

tenor.gif?itemid=14206961

@ you all!! <3333

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Everybody's talking about how different Miley, Ariana and Lana are and how they're not sure if they're gonna go well together, but that's literally the point, each angel is completely different but together they make a powerfull trio.

they're just proving the point that this collab will be amazing. So I'm not worried

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif