Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wow this is cool. I love Miley. Couldn't give a fuck about Ariana Dolezal though. But I'm happy Lana will receive some of her shine

:eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do you guys remember when Lana said on IG live(?) that she'd be willing to sing a huge pop song if someone else wrote it for her

anyways i'm gonna say this is real because last time big news like this leaked was when LFL tracklist was posted and I was the first to say it was fake and i was proven to be a clown like a day later so i am calling it this time

This aged gracefully

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Miley confirmed the Ariana & Lana collab what the fuck I’m....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think this means Doin' Time will die which is a pitty bc the song was still growing in the radio and even started to get plays in pop radios without Interscope's support but eh lets get this smash.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

NFR didn't get 'pushed back'. Lana promoted the album too early with the singles (VB and MAC) to sway people away from the Israel controversy. It's blatantly obvious. 

Agreed with the timing of the singles (and I absolutely fell for it, used precious internet time to download MAC so I could listen to it on holiday) but don't forget 'top of the year.'

locals only

This collab is either going to be glorious or tragic. I like Miley because she uses her platform for good but I can’t say I like her music. Puss in boots is talented & I can understand the hype but personally her voice almost irks me :oprah3:

Gals, are we excited?

I think it’s going to be interesting :et:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

It's been confirmed by the director.

https://twitter.com/ElizabethBanks/status/1143930260787871744

Yeah, well, the director AND Miley then lol she posted about it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

NFR didn't get 'pushed back'. Lana promoted the album too early with the singles (VB and MAC) to sway people away from the Israel controversy. It's blatantly obvious. 

Can somebody remind me what the Israel controversy was again? How did it affect Lana?

This collab is either going to be glorious or tragic. I like Miley because she uses her platform for good but I can’t say I like her music. Puss in boots is talented & I can understand the hype but personally her voice irks me

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189