Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The only reason why I'm thinking that The title track goes first, then Venice, nd then MAC, is how she makes references from them about each other. VB, references NR, and MAC references Venice Bitch, both lyrically. With how contemplative a lot of the music for the record's been sounding, I'd think she'd really build up on that. Is this making any plausible sense lol

UV/Honeymoon

This era isn't even a mess, some of yall cant even handle waiting a long time for an album to come out.

Aww, we hadn't seen that one in a while, I missed it :aw:

This era isn't even a mess, some of yall cant even handle waiting a long time for an album to come out.

The reason why NFR got pushed back was because of doin time and this collab for charlies angels. 

I hope this is true, this would introduce Lana to Drake fans and it would chart well.

guys i think i found ben's real account here

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

gurl....... people were offended she was gonna perform in the first place so she quickly changed the subject with the singles after she cancelled because people kept talking about it

Sure "gurl" is just an expression, but here a guy (not offended, just don't have english as first language and don't know so much about this kind of expressions, just comunicative clumsiness from me).

People has been ofended so much more from her behaviour last months an she hasn't even blinked. Don't think, actually, that she needed to distract people from that matter, and less even with releasing - not one, but two - new songs and teasing a new album. Unfortunately for palestinian people, not everyone is so keen on defending their human rights as Roger Waters is.

Woke up and saw all these tweets about the three of them confirming the collab. 

So ofc I check all of their Twitters and Instas. Miley and Ariana have posted about it .... 

.... and ofc sis hasn't posted anything. How shocking. 

:hide:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If the insider is right and she only sings the bridge and doesn't have a part in the chorus, it's actually gonna be more of a Miley x Ariana collab with Lana singing in the middle and it's gonna be weird

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Collab tomorrow, pre-order in two/three weeks, album on August 16

Have we finally cracked the code!??!?

It actually makes sense. The wild card of the calendar was the collab, but now we know this will be what we get in July (maybe the lead at the end of that month or early August).

If the insider is right and she only sings the bridge and doesn't have a part in the chorus, it's actually gonna be more of a Miley x Ariana collab with Lana singing in the middle and it's gonna be weird

3 people singing a song only means a little of each one of them. Now I wanna hear how this turns out. But it won’t feature Lana much i’m afraid.

some of her collabs are fantastic (ridin' & tnc say hi) but some of them are just tragic... remember the borns and cat power collabs we were all so hyped about? i was so disappointed we couldn't even hear her properly Jesus

Well basically she was just doing backing vocals which is very sad, I hope she gets to sing actual lead vocals in the new collab

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

some of her collabs are fantastic (ridin' & tnc say hi) but some of them are just tragic... remember the borns and cat power collabs we were all so hyped about? i was so disappointed we couldn't even hear her properly Jesus

They use her as a backup singer, presumably because of her soft, pleasant voice. What a waste.

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love