Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Fixed*

The new "Architecture" and "Roses Bloom for You" respectively :creep:

Excuse u but do not even suggest that miss elazybeth grant would scrap not one but two iconic gay anthems :crossed:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Excuse u but do not even suggest that miss elazybeth grant would scrap not one but two iconic gay anthems :crossed:

She did it once, let's not forget! there's no guarantee she won't do it again, so let's lower our beautiful expectations  :creep:

She did it once, let's not forget! there's no guarantee she won't do it again, so let's lower our beautiful expectations  :creep:

yeah but yosemite wasnt a single or had radio interviews completely dedicated to its premiere

people who think mac and vb wont be on nfr just because of yosemite are just...... wrong

yeah but yosemite wasnt a single or had radio interviews completely dedicated to its premiere

people who think mac and vb wont be on nfr just because of yosemite are just...... wrong

Sis... what are you on???? I didn't even mention "Yosemite", take a sit please   :awk:

Seeing Lana and Billie together makes me so happy, but at the same time I envy Billie so much. She probably knows more on NFR than any of us now that they have met backstage and talked

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Sis... what are you on???? I didn't even mention "Yosemite", take a sit please   :awk:

yosemite was the only song that was announced then scrapped, she hasn’t done it with any other song, where you been?

don't use the lord's name in vain you dirty toesuckers

Alexa stream No Angel.mp3 

edit: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jtpm0uWG38

Is that a loofah

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'm so sorry to be offtopic. Please forgive me. I'm new here, but I've been reading this forum since 2016, ghosting during LFL era and reading this very topic since its creation, but always had some problems creating an actual account. But I'm finally here, I'm shaking and want to die of happines! :krylie:  :lange:  I just wanted to say that this thread is legendary! I'm so glad to join this cult! And as I've been a guest here for so many years I feel like I know all of you already and YOU ARE ALL ICONIC HILARIOUS LEGENDS AND BEST STANS IN THE WORLD! I already love you all  :kiss:

Is that a loofah

Biiiiiiiiitch  LMFAOOOO oOoiOOOhhH 

I'm so sorry to be offtopic. Please forgive me. I'm new here, but I've been reading this forum since 2016, ghosting during LFL era and reading this very topic since its creation, but always had some problems creating an actual account. But I'm finally here, I'm shaking and want to die of happines! :krylie:  :lange:  I just wanted to say that this thread is legendary! I'm so glad to join this cult! And as I've been a guest here for so many years I feel like I know all of you already and YOU ARE ALL ICONIC HILARIOUS LEGENDS AND BEST STANS IN THE WORLD! I already love you all  :kiss:

We luv u too Khaleesi :icant: welcome  :oic:

UV/Honeymoon

Seeing Lana and Billie together makes me so happy, but at the same time I envy Billie so much. She probably knows more on NFR than any of us now that they have met backstage and talked

I think Billy Eyelash is the last person on Earth for Lana to share the details of her album with. The conversation was probably like 10 seconds with Billy hanging on Lana's sleeve, trying to hug her and get a picture

We luv u too Khaleesi :icant: welcome  :oic:

Thank u so much  :thankyou: ! Jon Snow whooo?

We're all fucked for at least two weeks or some shit if she doesn't say anything tomorrow, because she doesn't have another show 'til mid July (?)

:icant:

She will probably say "This song "MAC" is from my new record which is coming in a little while/SoOn/in a few months"

I'm completely sure she thinks that saying about it coming in 2 moths was enough for us and we are pissing ourselves of happiness