Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can't believe Lana was all about "contributing to my lovely but sad world so I can be the voice for those who can't speak for themselves  :ohno: " gurl when LFL started and now she's... now she's um you know jfjdg

"every morning i wake up and ask myself what shall i cook up ... take a moment and send my love to them over the ether..."

girl do u even wake up anymore? anyways that was a cute positive persona she held for a couple months

"every morning i wake up and ask myself what shall i cook up ... take a moment and send my love to them over the ether..."

girl do u even wake up anymore? anyways that was a cute positive persona she held for a couple months

Shsjneskeksksk critics can be so mean sometimes teas

It’s not a lie though

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

'K so um ... I left a comment on the makeup artist's latest post that said, "Violet, blue and green chalk on your story! I see, I see ..." and she deleted it and blocked me.

Okay. :awk:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

'K so um ... I left a comment on the makeup artist's latest post that said, "Violet, blue and green chalk on your story! I see, I see ..." and she deleted it and blocked me.

You're being too extra.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

im sorry i just laughed 

but uh blocking? a little odd... i mean she IS lana del reys make up artist id assume she expects desperate comments from the gays....

3 years from now we will look back fondly at the NFR era because the next one's gonna be even messier

Oh dear God, please no!!! Don’t speak that into existence! I won’t survive another diluted and stretched and messy era.

that doesn't even fit enough with the song tune to be offensive, she's clearly mad

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

ASHDHDKDKDKL

She probably was like ummm wtf??

Like chalk for the Cinnamon mv, we’re really reaching here by this point aren’t we? :toofunny:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

ASHDHDKDKDKL

She probably was like ummm wtf??

Like chalk for the Cinnamon mv, we’re really reaching here by this point aren’t we? :toofunny:

I mean, yeah, but my comment wasn't offensive or anything ...

Oh well.

Surprised she hasn’t put up a selfie & wished us a happy Fourth of July & pretend it’s all great. Maybe later, not that I care about today but I’d like to see sis

Ok fuck u lona for what you’re doing to us but she looks so fucking good. What the fuck

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

notice ! ocean and camera emoji!!!! she was shooting!

she looks rly good too

Hmmm well she could just be saying that the pic was taken w a camera (obvi I know) lollll but also her dancers were there which lends credence to this theory... but also she could have just been hanging out w them?? So we’re still just at a loss

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Hmmm well she could just be saying that the pic was taken w a camera (obvi I know) lollll but also her dancers were there which lends credence to this theory... but also she could have just been hanging out w them?? So we’re still just at a loss

also the blue wave could refer to the political blue wave.... my theory has gone to shit already damn

mark my words... i feel a strong july 10th-14th for an album trailer release  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:

Who even are those people in the second post lolz aside from Chuck

According to Courtney's comment, one of them is Matt Sukkar and he's a film director ...