Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why the heck did he scrap this song. He seemed so happy of it, he was proud of working with Lana, he teased the track many times with videos or tweets. He said the song was fire and now we're not even getting it :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Didn’t he delete the entire original album? So I mean.... if anyone was holding their breath oop

I am so thirsty for new stuff from her that even that collab -though not the best thing in the world - would have been «news».  I knew he scrapped the whole album, but I was hoping the Lana collab might have not been axed by some sort of miracle. 

so, MGK and Lana now share a thing in commun: they both teased a track that didn't get release in an interview magazine (Galore for MGK)  :teehee:

Of which year?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I believe Lana when she says two months tbh

Congratulations! You've recieved an invitation for a job interview at the nearby circus. You have all the required qualifications to be our best Boo Boo the Fool clown!

If this era was a song it’d be Guns n Roses remixed with Coachella & ad libs by Bhad Bhabie, Lil Pumpernikle & some other SoundCloud rapper all at the same time.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Congratulations! You've recieved an invitation for a job interview at the nearby circus. You have all the required qualifications to be our best Boo Boo the Fool clown!

Girl you’d best forward those invites to the rest of us on LB cause we all have qualifications in being delusional af at this point

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Yeah, OUT of our lives

:lmao: