Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

on the subject of tracklists i kinda like Burning Through You as a final IYC title (def more than I'm A Star lololololol)

It will be In Your Car-I'm A Star And I'm Burning Through You

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

It will be In Your Car-I'm A Star And I'm Burning Through You

honestly i feel like that capitalization is a little optimistic, i'm expecting "in ur car - i'm a star (and i'm burning thru u)"

it's just the way i feel

honestly i feel like that capitalization is a little optimistic, i'm expecting "in ur car - i'm a star (and i'm burning thru u)"

Nnn in ur car im a star and im burning through you luv xo xx

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

guise dis is all jus a misundrstooding

im bayonse

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I hope MGK will have the song with Lana on his album. The instrumental sounds so freaking amazing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ben is so useless, literally getting paid to do nothing

where is the managing??

@@Ben Mawson this era has been bollocks; do some managing

someone from NZ better checks it at midnight

My friend literally flew to Christchurch today and I texted him all, "text me when you land" and he did and then I explained I need him to check MGK's album for her collab at midnight and he told me to get fucked lol

GREAT FRIEND

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

are there people who really think rhat when she said in 2 months... that is true?

In 3 months soneone on red carpet or rug to church will ask her about the album and she would say

Oh yeah... right... the album...

I still think it's possible because the project is done and has been for a while. When I saw that NFR wasn't coming this spring, a September release made sense: as if she gave us a year-long pre-release era, a «year-in-life» for a «day-in-life» record  (not my personal choice, I fucking hate it, but it kinda makes sense for the vibe of the songs). 

Mmm there's a link circulating on Twitter for MGK's album but idk if it's legit (search his name) ... if it is, according to the tracklist there is no collab

FUCK ALL OF YOU

Lana?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

MGK Album tracklist doesn't include a lana ft

Didn’t he delete the entire original album? So I mean.... if anyone was holding their breath oop

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole