everything is grey

his hair

his smoke

his dreams

n now hes so devoid of colors

he don't know what it means

and hes bluuuuuuuuuuue

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

imagine releasing the lead single a year and a half before the actual album due to your own laziness

At this point, I'm still so annoyed at her... She should've just released MAC / VB as a standalone (cute little 7" as an end of tour thing)… Then dropped Hope in October or January (as the more serious song that doesn't belong to an album).

Announce a new album coming in late 2019, put the 3 tracks on a deluxe version or whatever. Drop Doin Time as a stand alone for the docufilm and the start the album campaign after the Charlie's Angel collab.

the fact that there is a moment in time future where my ears will have the pleasure to experience the classical piece 'HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY' is mind-blowing

Surprised she hasn’t put up a selfie & wished us a happy Fourth of July & pretend it’s all great. Maybe later, not that I care about today but I’d like to see sis

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Lana put the clown laughing in the beginning of Salvatore to foreshadow the fanbase after her decline in quality since 2015

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

i really really really hope the stuff from pam’s ig is for NFR, whether it’s an album shoot or a music video or perhaps even the album trailer... wait do y’all think we’re getting one (trailer) this era?? either way i feel like something is coming. not extremely soon since it seems like things are still in the works but idk it feels like there’s finally a momentum with her shows and possibly pam’s ig... idk maybe i’m just too excited and i’m setting myself up for disappointment but at least i’ll have fun while i’m doing it.. life is short!

UbsOye5.png

Surprised she hasn’t put up a selfie & wished us a happy Fourth of July & pretend it’s all great. Maybe later, not that I care about today but I’d like to see sis

She’s sleeping.

giphy.gif

i really really really hope the stuff from pam’s ig is for NFR, whether it’s an album shoot or a music video or perhaps even the album trailer... wait do y’all think we’re getting one (trailer) this era?? either way i feel like something is coming. not extremely soon since it seems like things are still in the works but idk it feels like there’s finally a momentum with her shows and possibly pam’s ig... idk maybe i’m just too excited and i’m setting myself up for disappointment but at least i’ll have fun while i’m doing it.. life is short!

what's pams ig name?

It can't be NFR related,Pam is a make up artist and this era promotes make up free face (see mac cover)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i’ve been a very patient stan regarding this era but now i’m starting to feel a low level of desperation, that eventually will increase into paranoia.

This desperation will lead me turning into a Hal*ey stan

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."