Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it's literally been so long since we've had a release from this album that i genuinely forgot it was six months ago. as of next week we've not had an official song from this album in half a year.

giphy.gif

isn't she performing in Poland on Saturday? SURELY she'll clarify stuff then? I mean surely

“I hope u like the new record its coming in uhmmm... (wait, what did I say last time? Two months? A few months? What did Ben tell me to say? ...?) ....well it’ll be out before the end of the year. :3”

You can use a URL image hosting site to upload images (Like imgur.com, etc) Just copy the image's URL and paste it here. It should show up :)

That's what I did but nothing showed up. Ugh I hate when technology is aphobic  :defeated:  But thank you for your help!!

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

isn't she performing in Poland on Saturday? SURELY she'll clarify stuff then? I mean surely

if she says two months it's over , it will be like 6 weeks hopefully

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I’m hoping for a post on Insta or Twitter rather than « precisions » on her next show. She doesn’t have a good track record when it comes to exact album releases dates revealed in shows.

If this album doesn’t get released by the end of Summer I will hope that every studio thing she’s ever done leaks in full including recent shit idc this bitch is so lazy. Betty fucking White has more passion & energy then our matcha soul cycle bitch.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Someone asked Byron (piano player) on his Instagram if he had listened to the album or any song from the album and he said he had only listened to 2

Well, her drummer seemed to at least know what Cinnamon was because I told him I'd sell a kidney for them to play it and he liked my comment. 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Ahaha that's what I said after the Malahide show ... 

Prepare for, "it's coming soon/in the next few months/later this year" 

And when you call I put your sweater on

And put you on speaker

And chat for hours underneath the trees

And think about the last time you were here lying

How the noise from the cars got louder and louder

During rush hour

Until it sounded like a river or a stream

And it felt like we were swimming

But it wasn't just a dream

We were just

Happy

Sorry that's so random I got emotional

But isn't it one of her most beautiful pieces she's written? Simple yet so full of something that I can't quite discern. It's not just love. This poem is haunted by memories but in such a good way

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So.. who's gonna be the one to hype up some kind of announcement on the 4th of July? Bugsy not me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So.. who's gonna be the one to hype up some kind of announcement on the 4th of July? Bugsy not me

Earlier in the week I felt like it was a possibility, but now I feel fucking tired and far less optimistic. 

Most likely she'll just post a pic of herself with her friends and the caption, "Happy 4th of July". 

Earlier in the week I felt like it was a possibility, but now I feel fucking tired and far less optimistic. 

Most likely she'll just post a pic of herself with her friends and the caption, "Happy 4th of July". 

btw, my new record will be out aug 16th kids xo ????

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

btw, my new record will be out aug 16th kids xo ????

Yeah but remember that in the LFL era, we thought she might tease / release God Bless America and she clearly didn’t do it. So i’m not expecting anything at all except happy Fourth of July.