Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Meh she can keep the collabs, I could go the rest of my life without hearing The Weeknd on a LDR track and definitely don't want a song as bad as TNC

I will not tolerate this TNC libel and/or slander @@admin @@Elle @YUNGATA

Meh she can keep the collabs, I definitely don't want a song as bad as Summer Bummer (final)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I am sick of the words "mac" and "vb".. i've been seeing them two words constantly for almost a whole year :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Omg, this is my first time hearing what the collab sounded like. I had only seen people talk about it. Fuuuuuuuck why would he scrap it!?? Is there anymore snippets of it? Just that little clip alone sounds amazing. Plus I’ve always been a fan of MGK since like 2011 and he’s a huge fan of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony considering he’s from Cleveland just like them.

I believe there are only 2 snippets. One in the studio with Lana and MGK working on the production, and another one of Lana in her car listening to the song. But both showcase the same part of the song

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So Sis is going to Poland...hopefully she updates is win the album watch her say early 2020 lol

Cuts it pretty fine, doesn't she? 

If there is a delayed connection or something she won't get there in time. 

She's probably hoping that there is. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can't believe BANKS single handled murdered Lana by annoucing a poetry book all written AND illustrated by her  :lmao:

She will most likely release it before Lana too  :lmao: WHEN YOU DO CLOWNERY..................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Meltdown #1648202:

This era is so stressful. Could she at least give a release date or keep us updates? idk. This hoe be acting like there's no fucking album in sight while it should've been released by now. Clearly there isn't one, right? She's trying it at this point.

Her ass is probably perchedT on this thread going through LanaBoards right now with a blunt getting a kii from our suffering. UGH I cannot believe this. I'm crying my clown make up off. Tears are falling down on my red nose. No NFR. God is dead.

sad-clown.jpg

I am sick of the words "mac" and "vb".. i've been seeing them two words constantly for almost a whole year :oprah3:

I feel the same way about the name “In Your Car” especially since that’s not the name

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a twinks despair fuels Lana's power so keeping bitching haaaaaaaaa

VB and MAC are here to stay tumblr_ojjjb4CCgl1u6n38po1_250.gif