Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wait this thread is actually my home on here so when this album is released i will either die or move into the status updates complaining about life.... yass see yall there 

Ur saying that as if Jessy isn’t the king of lying himself. Look at Bad Boy for example

Anyway for the love of fuck can y’all PLEASE stop fucking kissing ass for the leakers. It doesn’t gain u anything

Jessy didnt leak bad boy, he made that mix for me him and LMDR and LMDR was going to leak bad boy but could only find the mix so he leaked that which made Jessy mad. Case closed. You want the other mixes of bad boy? I'll post them later

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

AcceptableFewEstuarinecrocodile-small.gi

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

wait this thread is actually my home on here so when this album is released i will either die or move into the status updates complaining about life.... yass see yall there

wtf i didn’t even think about this..... at least we’ll have the post-release thread for a bit :toofunny:

Lol this is a completely off topic accusation meant to distract from the real topic at hand, and not that its anyone’s business but I never sent nudes to that person and here is the screenshot of them saying they were lying about it and how no one would believe me over them.

[link removed]

This is truly the last time i will address you bc you’re honestly a sad desperate person. Everyone who supports Eclipse or leakers, enjoy being spineless kissing people’s ass who literally withhold so much content over your heads & are attention seekers

should have just sat there and ate ya food

You’re embarassing yourself

mod note: user was warned for this post

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Lol this is a completely off topic accusation meant to distract from the real topic at hand, and not that its anyone’s business but I never sent nudes to that person and here is the screenshot of them saying they were lying about it and how no one would believe me over them.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f6b60a542f97da1ac230de15e764a5b120190722223357/a4d964/preview/b8306541f695d1ab03cb3ed6738c7a4920190722223357

This is truly the last time i will address you bc you’re honestly a sad desperate person. Everyone who supports Eclipse or leakers, enjoy being spineless kissing people’s ass who literally withhold so much content over your heads & are attention seekers

You’re embarassing yourself

in what way is that him saying he's lying, it's true. Why would i believe you over him. I know he doesn't lie just to lie whereas you were in my DMs saying you didn't send anything when i hadn't even questioned that. I didn't even know who he was talking about until i realized you were the Joseph. I do have screenshots of Jessy talking to us about someone sending him nudes...

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Keep defending a person who hits on minors, solicits sexual favors for song leaks, brags about having sex w racists on twitter, etc and then DOESNT EVEN LEAK ANYTHING @@everyone loves carme its a really good look

in what way is that him saying he's lying, it's true. Why would i believe you over him. I know he doesn't lie just to lie whereas you were in my DMs saying you didn't send anything when i hadn't even questioned that. I didn't even know who he was talking about until i realized you were the Joseph. I do have screenshots of Jessy talking to us about someone sending him nudes...

Yea I have those screenshots from the discord as well. You’re a liar, have openly showed yourself to be when it comes to No surprises. I have nothing to hide and nothing to defend myself for. Keep gaslighting

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

PLEASE take your argument somewhere else. This isn't the right place.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎