Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like FIILY is gonna be a mini bop! In the vein of HIAB & NFR! It just reeks the save vibe & energy from it. Now that we know Chase is her new beau I imagine it’ll go in the vein of this

“I know it seems to soon to say it, but fuck it, I love you”

I mean no yeah hopefully not in that exact way, but from how happy she seemed on the insta post, and just the overall light, n happy kinda vibe off straight from the title, it seems more like another happier track. guessing this, and how healthy the title track is'll that we'll get something real wholesome 

y’all still complaining

Last time we all checked august was the 8th month of the year bb mariah-carey-malfunction.gif?resize=548%

UV/Honeymoon

You’re so mad at her she’s not that lip-plumped vintage tumblr retro i-want-to-die girl anymore you’re literally looking for anything to complain about. Like I get it, I loved old Lana too, but can you come up with something else lol. Her music is still great tho.. maybe it’s bc of y’all not being Lana-obsessed teenagers anymore and don’t get me wrong, I like to criticize her here and there but if you can’t enjoy her craft anymore just... don’t. 

:teehee:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

what a good fucking take. do we know what songs were possibly recorded for this or what

not that i can think of off hand atm can anybody else enlighten us pls

I wonder if the interview she recorded for BBC last week was for the release of FIILY/TG and will be coming this week  :creep:

didn't whatshisface say sept? or are these 2 different things

it's just the way i feel

didn't whatshisface say sept? or are these 2 different things

Oh yeah that's right I was associating only the Live Lounge performance with september, not the interview lmao thank you!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Leak Tomorrow Never Came demo

what if we put money together to hire a dark web hacker to leak the album

if we all pitch in $5 we can do it

Queen of Hearts/Don’t Stop teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Does anyone else think never getting this album is a good thing? I love Lizzy Grant. I think she's a really interesting artist.

it's just the way i feel

Does anyone else think never getting this album is a good thing? I love Lizzy Grant. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Not me seeing this directly after researching the original AKA Lizzy Grant for an hour

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Since we have nothing else to talk about, which of the two new songs do y'all think will be better

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Since we have nothing else to talk about, which of the two new songs do y'all think will be better

I think I'm personally anticipating "Fuck It, I Love You" more, but I can see me liking "The Greatest" more.

8V7Yvel.png

Lots of you seemed to have missed my point so maybe I didn't make it very well. 

It's more to do with the placement of those words within the song, not the fact that they are in it. I like the song overall. 

And I mean, she purposely made them stick out by punctuating the lyrics with them (eg: "I fall to pieces ... BITCHHHH"), so I don't really understand your statement, but okay. 

i didn't mean "stand out" like *literally* sonically………. :mj3:

:um3:

yes…she…is…intentionally…narrating…….like from the present. the lyrics are devastating. she loved him so much she'd have smiled to take his every last bullet. and she did. he stained everything. her aphrodisiacs are no longer. now they trigger existential confusion.

but :judgingu: she is also self aware. reflective. of course she knows she sounded dramatic. this isn't 2012. she knows she will be ok with peaches someday. but fuck, whyy did i give someone that much power???!