Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok but someone should leak something not from the album once we hit 3000

You mean like The Good Life?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ugh it’s literally still wednesday in the US...

we still have like a day...

its coming at 5am pst 8am est! all i gotta do is sleep in a few hours and ill wake up to pre order

So if these russian sites got it right... does that mean their websites with the 2 prices means we get Deluxe? I would pay a couple dollars more for 2-3 more tracks. And I’m already starting to wonder what they could be

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

So if these russian sites got it right... does that mean their websites with the 2 prices means we get Deluxe? I would pay a couple dollars more for 2-3 more tracks. And I’m already starting to wonder what they could be

not Yosemite  :popcorn:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm sure as hell not going back through all pages: someone PLEASE tell me we think one of these tracks is a rename for 'In Your Car' :paris: 

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

~~ things to look forward to: ~~

• nfr releases august 30th confirmed
  • double music video feature confirmed
  • cd booklet art
  • boxset art
  • vinyl / vinyl colour
  • urban outfitters vinyl
  • magazine covers (probably upwards of ten photoshoots if we're going on the lfl era)
  • new tour
  • new merch site / new merch
  • maybe other shit? idk i can't think

Let's stay... cautiously optimistic for now. Very cautiously. I'm still scarred lol. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm sure as hell not going back through all pages: someone PLEASE tell me we think one of these tracks is a rename for 'In Your Car' :paris:

It's called Love Song

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Love Song

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Let's stay... cautiously optimistic for now. Very cautiously. I'm still scarred lol. 

in fairness

1. all her album booklets have had art, none of them have just been single sided - they always contain lyrics or praise or SOMETHING so there has to be some kind of art
  2. the new merch site is basically confirmed - why would they make it such a public thing if they weren't doing SOMETHING.
  3. we've had a boxset every era. this one will probably be the same as hm/lfl but whatever.
  4. we've had an urban outfitters release every album since ultraviolence.
  5. i doubt she's going to cover zero magazines / do zero interviews, she always does at least a couple.

<p>

~~ things to look forward to: ~~

• nfr releases august 30th confirmed
  • double music video feature confirmed
  • cd booklet art
  • boxset art
  • vinyl / vinyl colour
  • urban outfitters vinyl
  • magazine covers (probably upwards of ten photoshoots if we're going on the lfl era)
  • new tour
  • new merch site / new merch
  • maybe other shit? idk i can't think

the bbc show in september :hooker:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

ok im having a 7 hour late meltdown but

OK fuck australian timezones its my day off and I just woke up but hOLY KJNBEWFKJWEFOIHNWPEFIKWOIGPIWEHNFOWNEFOVINWEOFIJWEPOFJEFJN ITS FINALLY HAPPENING FUCK ALL OF YOU THAT DOUBTED THAT SHE WOULD PULL THROUGH  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :deadbanana:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :D  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

i know i'm unpopular here and i do feel we're finally being fed, but i would've enjoyed the inclusion of hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy. granted i realise they wouldn't have necessarily fitted in with the rest of the album but i'm into them 

honestly..if there is a deluxe I hope we get them on there. they sounded great and its a serious crime we might never hear studio versions. 

Spotify better not fuck with my last.fm tags by censoring "Fucking" in the album/single title 

in fairness

1. all her album booklets have had art, none of them have just been single sided - they always contain lyrics or praise or SOMETHING so there has to be some kind of art
  2. the new merch site is basically confirmed - why would they make it such a public thing if they weren't doing SOMETHING.
  3. we've had a boxset every era. this one will probably be the same as hm/lfl but whatever.
  4. we've had an urban outfitters release every album since ultraviolence.
  5. i doubt she's going to cover zero magazines / do zero interviews, she always does at least a couple.

Whoops, I probably should've explained what I actually meant. I was mostly alluding to the quality of these things and not their existence lol.

1. The LFL booklet was... underwhelming, especially coming after Ultraviolence and Honeymoon, and even Born To Die/Paradise. I hope we'll get something better than photos of a petrol station this time around. 
  2. I don't doubt that there'll be merch, but most fans, myself included, weren't that excited about the recent merch, so I hope she'll step up her game (again).
  3. Agreed, but I'm praying for something more akin to the Paradise/Ultraviolence ones. I feel like those were actually worth the money, unlike the more recent ones.
  4. Okay true, I forgot about the Love/Lust For Life single. I'm hoping for a version of the album with an alternative cover/vinyl colour option again, and Ideally one that's available via her website for us international fans, like it was he case with the Honeymoon vinyl back in the day.
  5. True, I do hope she'll serve some lewqs. That's one thing that was actually pretty amazing during the LFL era.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif