Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the only complaint i have (other than the font) is the fact that only some of the songs are capitalised on the tracklist. its hurting my english major brain oh my god

Yeah my perfectionist/linguist brain is also hurting a little from the inconsistency

just saw that the pre order goes up at 5am im............  :rip:

i hope she does a livestream soon like when she premiered the love video, i stayed up the whole night before (not on purpose) and ended up watching the sunrise and then made some breakfast and watched her ig live and love and its such a precious, calm, peaceful, wholesome memory i want it again

UbsOye5.png

VB is right after MAC

end of MAC: Are you ready for it are you ready for it are you ready for it...

She fucking warned us from the start about the greatness of VB! She's like "are you ready for one of my best songs ever you dumb fuck? Well here it is!"

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

GUYS

remember when Lana said that Lust For Life told a story and that Get Free was like she moving on to a next chapter?

Get Free literally ends with sounds of birds and waves crashing.

It was there the whole time

:defeated:

i know i'm tripping i just got home and i'm still pumped from everything that happened today

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

VB is right after MAC

end of MAC: Are you ready for it are you ready for it are you ready for it...

She fucking warned us from the start about the greatness of VB! She's like "are you ready for one of my best songs ever you dumb fuck? Well here it is!"

I still think MAC should be the opener. The cover would make a lot more sense with MAC opening the album + the "are you ready for it?" really gives opening vibes like "are you ready to be motherfucking slayed by this record?"

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

GUYS

remember when Lana said that Lust For Life told a story and that Get Free was like she moving on to a next chapter?

Get Free literally ends with sounds of birds and waves crashing.

It was there the whole time

:defeated:

i know i'm tripping i just got home and i'm still pumped from everything that happened today

This would have been amazing if Mariners Apartment Complex was track #1

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

there better be a good reason why Cinnamon Girl is called what it is. like

It sounds like some awful- Disney-debuting-star single. 

The very sacred question we have all been meditating about, what will the color of the vinyl be, will finally be answered in 10 hours and 45 minutes.

historically, in english literature, lowercase is a symbolic of the gays.

she did it for the gays.

ok, but sis MAKE IT ALL LOWERCASE OR ALL UPPERCASE not some of both...... it hurts my soul

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

This is gonna be the last time I trash the album cover on here (I have discord for that anyway oop), BUT

The fact that ya'll trashed Honeymoon cover and LFL cover but are getting wet over this cover is...bizarre to say the least. Very questionable taste. :derpna2:

To me personally, it's just far too 'busy'. There's too much going on in one image. Less is more, as they say. I don't find it camp, satirical or whatever ya'll keep calling it. It's just a mess. 

But I have an alternative cover I'll be using on my iTunes so whatever, it doesn't matter now. :makeup:

The reason I'm still here though is to finally hear Cinnamon Girl cause I know it's gonna slap! And I can't wait for IYC (or whatever the alt title is now). As for Bartender, I can't help but feel like it'll sound country-ish. It's just the vibe I get from the title alone but obviously we won't know until the 30th, but I'm glad Lana didn't scrap it because that would be a song we would all be wondering about for years. Kinda like Yosemite (RIP). Also I never really crave HIAB until very recently, I think the melody is just stuck in my head but I wonder how the sound will progress. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven