Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Woah you really ignored my info about her European tour from a page ago… :crossed:

It's because no one wants to watch her perform the same setlist with mostly btd tracks anymore

Why people claim that "Love song" = "In Your Car"?

I am almost sure that In Your car is actually "bartender".

Shazam recognizes the snippet as "love song" even before she revealed the Tracklist

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Why people claim that "Love song" = "In Your Car"?

I am almost sure that In Your car is actually "bartender".

Play the snippet and ask Siri what song is playing.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Confirmed by Universal? I would like to know to see if Poland is part of the 8 dates. London and Paris are two of them for sure since she didn't visit them during the last tour. If Poland is another one, we have 5 left. Probably Germany and I wonder what the other 4 are (hopefully Madrid is one)

Confirmed by Universal? I would like to know to see if Poland is part of the 8 dates. London and Paris are two of them for sure since she didn't visit them during the last tour. If Poland is another one, we have 5 left. Probably Germany and I wonder what the other 4 are (hopefully Madrid is one)

yes it’s 100% confirmed

Woah you really ignored my info about her European tour from a page ago…  :crossed:

Cause i know she wont come to switzerland unless it‘s a fEsTiVaL

I read she booked a stadium? Is it really a stadium or an arena? Because I can't really see her doing a stadium tour

I heard it’s a stadium with a capacity something around 25,000

Maybe she'll skip the countries she visited this summer. Or some of them, I doubt she'll skip the UK.

When she was in London a couple days ago she said she’s coming in February so yeah confirmed.

giphy.gif

She’s 100% coming to London

Anything else would be a bad choice tbh.

When she was in London a couple days ago she said she’s coming in February so yeah confirmed.

Oh right, I forgot about that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I heard it’s a stadium with a capacity something around 25,000

Do you have any info if it's only Lana or if it's a double tour maybe with another big artist? Since she once discussed touring with The Weeknd but he liked stadium and she didn't