Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Now we just need LDR7 to be released in October 2020/2021 and then we'll have album releases in June, July, August, September and October

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm not going to delete it from the album, but that "sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe" lyric makes me want to off myself

That and serial killer line are just parodic. Still holding out hope that she reworked those lyrics.

That and serial killer line are just parodic. Still holding out hope that she reworked those lyrics.

I've forgiven her for a lot of cringeworthy lyric choices that ruin great tracks the past few records, but HIAB is definitely the biggest offender to me. Probably because the melody is super basic as it is, that the lyrics just make it way worse. At least Coachella and Freak had something interesting about them. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I keep forgetting that this whole album is produced by someone new. I have no issues with Rick Nowels but it will be so exciting to hear a full album by another producer. I can't imagine loving Ultraviolence as much without Dan Auerbach's input. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Guillermo Del Toro soundtrack (UV vibes) (Aug 16)

Norman Fucking Rockwell full album (Aug 30)

NFR two new videos by Rich Lee

BBC Live Lounge (September)

Original song with Ariana and Miley (Sep-Nov)

New US tour (late 2019)

We are being blessed this year.