Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

oh my god my original post WASN'T AIMED AT YOU IT WAS GENERAL YOU MADE IT ABOUT YOU. fucking hell 

Me: No one insinuated that smoking weed is a big deal

U: No, but looking up pics implies it

It was not aimed at me, and yet it was. Valerie has spoken

Anyways, excited to hear the rest of the album. I must hear California!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Me: No one insinuated that smoking weed is a big deal

U: No, but looking up pics implies it

It was not aimed at me, and yet it was. Valerie has spoken

Anyways, excited to hear the rest of the album. I must hear California!

i mentioned it implied it after you quote posted me? i said my 'original post' wasn't about you, you look very good now spoiling for a fight on a messageboard. i hope you enjoyed it 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i mentioned it implied it after you quote posted me? i said my 'original post' wasn't about you, you look very good now spoiling for a fight on a messageboard. i hope you enjoyed it 

You were incorrect. I enjoy the new songs, that's about it!

Idgaf there’s multiple meanings to things. When someone says they hope they don’t wipe out to me means getting plastered. She could’ve had 2 meanings to that post too. Who knows? You’d be wrong to think she didn’t have more than one meaning to things

Remember this? “Do I contradict myself?” She says she’s sober all the time, then smoked weed with fans at a show back in 2012-2013, etc etc. she of course smokes weed but other stuff? Who knows. Maybe drinks again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You were incorrect. I enjoy the new songs, that's about it!

you're right, i see now why saying "idk i don't feel like smoking weed is particularly a big deal" was worthy of this much bullshit. it was clearly very confrontational on my part 

K.

qEyLYMX.jpg

If G-shitty is anything to go by, Lana was pretty freaked out by his lifestyle when she was hanging out with him.

Lana think I'm crazy, and I maybe am
Killing hella brain cells in my cranium
The realest who did it and got away with it
They pouring drugs on titties and now and everybody sniffin'
She acting shocked by it, guess we live a little different

She literally has a yellow Narcotics Anonymous tag on her keychain which I think we established is 9 months clean.

Courtney Love's comments on her latest poem about Bellevue seem to be a reference to a rehab place. I think that there is even an argument to be made that that poem is about alcohol or drugs, rather than a person.

The specifics of what she takes/took, and when, and why, are her business, but it's very clear from her music and comments that she's had several relapses.

As @@LanaFlowers said it's not about judging or anything ... it's just ... obvious?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i think the only concern really is that by still mentioning and glamorising it she maybe doesn't inherently see class As as a 'bad thing' in the way that she should? like.. i've known addicts and when they've truly been in recovery the idea has disgusted them and they haven't had any romantic notions about it. granted she's a stranger, so you can't really judge accurately. all i'm assuming is that if she is still doing hard drugs they haven't necessarily fucked up her life to the point of no return and the proof in that is her success. heroin and even alcohol are not creative substances

Wait what was the idea?

I remember seeing that a scene wasn't approved because of how intense it was, so it was never released

Not sure what it exactly held in store, but I'd assume it was about herion since there was a shot of it in the opening

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

She literally has a yellow Narcotics Anonymous tag on her keychain which I think we established is 9 months clean.

Courtney Love's comments on her latest poem about Bellevue seem to be a reference to a rehab place. I think that there is even an argument to be made that that poem is about alcohol or drugs, rather than a person.

The specifics of what she takes/took, and when, and why, are her business, but it's very clear from her music and comments that she's had several relapses.

It's not about judging or anything ... it's just ... obvious?

July 2017 -

You’ve said in the past that you weren’t drinking either, and yet it turns up in your music. Do you drink now?

No comment.  

You sing about drugs and alcohol a lot.

Not on this record. I used to do a lot of drugs, but I actively don’t now.

She wouldn't comment on alcohol, but she denied drug usage. 

Of course things could have changed between then and now. This interview was published around the time of the photo you posted of Lana with Geazy (late May I think) and it also doesn't really coincide with his account when going by his song 'Nothing Wrong' where he mentions Lana. I doubt she was doing any drugs during that time period. Perhaps later, if anything.

In her 2014 interview with Grazia she expressed hope in handling alcohol better in the future:

"Yes, for ten years I haven't touched a drink - but I'd somehow really like to. After all, it could be that now I’m able to handle alcohol better."

Could've been what happened and ended up in a misadventure. That or drugs at a later point than presumed. Either way I do hope she is in a good place and will continue to be. Drugs and alcohol abuse are no joke. 

To be clear, I'm not blaming her for anything. Addiction isn't a character flaw. I just think it's naive to believe alcohol hasn't touched her lips since 2003, and she's been 100% drug-free since 2008 or whenever it is she claims she got sober for good (I don't recall). We can only reach so much, and this constant talk of metaphors is getting really old... Sometimes heroin is just heroin. We can ignore certain things on their own, but everything combined...yeah you can't ignore that.

can u summarize for me what happened in the past few pages since i was gone, i trust your synopsis

Well her doing drugs makes sense. She’s now singing about how she used to shoot up. On LFL a song was literally titled “Heroin”. I’m sure she does drugs, what drugs who knows. She probably just smoked weed now. Jack smokes in the studio so she probably did too. Remember that Memorial Day post where she said she was hoping she doesn’t “wipe out”? That would usually mean drunk or high so I mean she’s been public about it lately

No LFL has just always been her worst

she was surfing, sis

that's a surfing term

I think ppl mean this pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpjqzjSWsAAHj24.jpg

Which is obviously not weed, was simply cigarettes

that's weed, what cigarette is crumpled like that? do you want me to believe someone rolled a cigarette at her concert? 

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

she was surfing, sis

that's a surfing term

YePPP. It's even a Surfaris and Beach Boys song, and is just a common term for falling off a surfboard. Hopeee she didn't wipe outtt!!!  :diva:

Interesting. Which photo is that btw?

What are we fighting about now, children?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Interesting. Which photo is that btw?

I don't recall the exact photo - possibly one of her leaving church? - but any photo where you can see her keychain. We talked about it on this thread a few weeks ago.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream