Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

From leaked interview with Pitchfork maybe?

Now that you mention it I think it was that! That was such a good interview too.

Man...lots of blink and you'll miss it fuckery this era, huh? Can Team Del Rey get it together? Like how did this even happen...? She must have decided to postpone the release at the literal last second. 

Also, anyone putting MAC or HIADT after Doin' Time in their ranking is an uber clown. 

Her best interview!

yessss. We were very lucky to get that. Such great insight! I wish we could get some more interviews like that but I really don’t anticipate too. A. We will never have the full interview like that again but more the journalists spin on the interview and B. I don’t think Lana is always comfortable enough to be so forthcoming and honest. When we do get shit like that though it makes it that much more special.

You gays must be completely out of your minds saying LFL isn't good as her previous records.

At least for me is her best after UV. So... UV > LFL > HM > BTDPE

original.gif

You gays must be completely out of your minds saying LFL isn't good as her previous records.

At least for me is her best after UV. So... UV > LFL > HM > BTDPE

is it crack? that you smoke?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I believe her when she says she hasn't done drugs.

we literally have photos of her smoking weed with wiz khalifa from last year no

Anyway it's none of our business and recovery isn't linear so let's change the subject

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

is it crack? that you smoke?

I'm just being rational hahaha

LFL has some of her best lyrics and production (Get Free - a.k.a. her magnum opus -, BPBP, WTWWAT, Heroin, GBA plus the bops Cherry and the title track)

zbuLBj5.gif

original.gif

we literally have photos of her smoking weed with wiz khalifa from last year no

Anyway it's none of our business and recovery isn't linear so let's change the subject

I haven't seen those pictures. 

K.

qEyLYMX.jpg

What am I looking at here?

giphy.gif

Yall are SO dramatic when it comes to LFL. Like its this horrendous mess.

I feel like this happened with honeymoon too...when lfl era started honeymoon was all of a sudden boring and now that we’re about to get nfr lfl is trash. it’s like the excitement of a new album skews people’s views on past music, which explains why many claim that nfr will be her best album despite ultra’s continued existence

I feel like this happened with honeymoon too...when lfl era started honeymoon was all of a sudden boring and now that we’re about to get nfr lfl is trash. it’s like the excitement of a new album skews people’s views on past music, which explains why many claim that nfr will be her best album despite ultra’s continued existence

NFR! is going to top Ultraviolence because it's introspective sad girl shit and it's cohesive. LFL was never going to top UV.

giphy.gif

Kinda different when we’ve had some NFR singles for basically a year now. LFL was fun because it was new, but we still aren’t tired of VB (imo one of her best songs) and MAC just yet. When we got Cherry I got tired of it in a week

sgopYhV.gif

Why is everyone so obsessed about NFR topping UV? The way I see it they are two different styles of work from two very different times in her career. Where is that comparison coming from?

I get that everyone has a favourite album, but the only correct favourite album is Honeymoon.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream