Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

gotta say, The Greatest grew on me A LOT today. Exceeded my expectations with that one. FIILY is way too LQ for me to appreciate it enough. However, with that said here is my rating of the singles thus far

VB > TG > FIILY > DT > MAC > Hope

g68BRo8.gif

Been listening to the albums in order. Just finished Honeymoon and started listening to LFL straight away.. and wow what a difference in quality. Its so shocking how bad LFL is compared to her other bodies of work. I think the worst thing about it is her vocals. They are really tinny, monotone and dry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She said there was no bangers on this album.

So she lied.

For the millionth time :oprah:

The entire description for the album she gave is wrong lol

The entire era is going in the complete opposite way she said it would.

I honestly think half her posts are made while high

So, I can't find the leaks... Do we know when Lana herself is gonna release these singles?

Haven’t heard anything. Jack posted yesterday thinking they were dropping at midnight but it turned out to be “soon” so idk... no word from Lana

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

nobody:

Lanaboards:

Been listening to the albums in order. Just finished Honeymoon and started listening to LFL straight away.. and wow what a difference in quality. Its so shocking how bad LFL is compared to her other bodies of work. I think the worst thing about it is her vocals. They are really tinny, monotone and dry

(I do agree with you) :kiss2:

1) The Greatest
2) Venice Bitch
3) FILLY
4) Hope
5) MAC (just because it grew too old for me but she's still beautiful!!)

Doin Time is in its own lane can't be compared tbh. Too different in production 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Damn this bitttttsh. I’m just mad i have to keep going on a Russian website to listen to these songs. My phone is going thru some things right now.

But thank you to the Russians who always keep the leaks up.

hope we get a booklet w lyrics or some shit because there has been no consensus yet on many lines

Hope we get a booklet full of pictures

original.gif

It's dumb that they pulled them off. We're listening anyway and she's losing legal streams. I know it's not many coins but the numbers are another thing. It's a shame they didn't secure everything properly. This whole situation is on another level of messy. For a big artist like miss Lana you'd think they'd actually do their job 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

dear lord hillsong jesus, please deliver us from this norman fucking rockhell of a rollout and grant us the full album available on legitimate streaming services, amen

it's just the way i feel

Yall are SO dramatic when it comes to LFL. Like its this horrendous mess.

It's definitely her reputation, Witness, Britney Jean or whatever... Anyways we have her new greatest body of work to look forward too...