Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no, there's actual pictures of the cassette and stuff. the sleeve that comes in the tape has all the credits too! i won't post the pictures here cause i don't wanna get snatched.

there's picture proof of the tape and it has all the credits on the sleeve that it comes in

Smh

no, there's actual pictures of the cassette and stuff. the sleeve that comes in the tape has all the credits too! i won't post the pictures here cause i don't wanna get snatched.

there's picture proof of the tape and it has all the credits on the sleeve that it comes in

So there's no way this is gonna stop right now. If someone has the casette by a mistake of delivery, imagine how many people could have gotten it already. This is horrible. Poor, poor Lana...

So there's no way this is gonna stop right now. If someone has the casette by a mistake of delivery, imagine how many people could have gotten it already. This is horrible. Poor, poor Lana...

this happens a lot! i mean, there is nothing anybody can do about it. it's bound to happen!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

taylor's album leaked earlier... like an hour ago. (or from what i've seen on twitter)

where is it??  :flutter:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

taylor's album leaked earlier... like an hour ago. (or from what i've seen on twitter)

Well.. there's pictures cause it's at target (some people 'bout to ose their jobs lol) and screenshots of mp3 files are easily faked

this happens a lot! i mean, there is nothing anybody can do about it. it's bound to happen!

It's why Beyoncé doesn't release physical copies same day as digital release. Digital is generally the only way to prevent leaks (unless you change the release date last minute). Leaks happen bc people get product early and record it, or stores get shipments early and employees steal and record it.

idk how that person got their casette early but i blame her team cause they cant do anything right

It's proof that it should have been released on August 16.

I want to see the pics.

Well.. there's pictures cause it's at target (some people 'bout to ose their jobs lol) and screenshots of mp3 files are easily faked

yeah damn I used to work at Target and they were hella protective of products that had yet to be released. It's very much against the rules to talk about, post, upload, buy, and definitely steal, product before its street date.

welp. Rip. Taylor's album hasnt even leaked yet and that's coming a week earlier.

Her album leaked yesterday lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ye, I get you, but I mean... The rollout for the album hasn't even started yet, really, as no official single has been released (legally), and the album is already leaked. The situation is devastating.

https://store.lanadelrey.com/password

still updating

i think the poetry book will be out there plus her usual lyric book

i wonder what color it would be this time? the last time was dark blue, i bought it but i didn't like it i prefer the green one tbh

CrnPddnUIAAyRYM.jpg

what color do you guys wish for? and what do you think it would be? personally i pray for black or brown again, maroon would be amazing too yahooFlutter.gif

hope she sells more stuff, im keeping my money for that shit since im not gunna be paid until august 28th

if she comes out with this again ma'am this needed to get reworked since UV since the only part of it that is an actual lyric book is BTD and Paradise, the rest is a nightmare.

i76mrxw.png