Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the person who photoshopped it didn't even remove the blue/green reflection on her face (although they tried smoothing it by blurring it i guess) but deleted parts of her hair and head around the middle part in the back to get rid of the green and blue surroundings reflections in it rip.gif

also that copy and paste pattern next to her shoulder and arm on the right

let alone that the coachella pic that was taken with the flash on has completely different lighting than the pics taken outside.

oo thank you

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

Has anybody's order from Lana's webstore got refunded????? Two of my friends got their ordered refunded and I was wondering if there are more people who experienced it..

Has anybody's order from Lana's webstore got refunded????? Two of my friends got their ordered refunded and I was wondering if there are more people who experienced it..

What did they order?  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

FUCK

giphy.gif

Queen of not caring about money. Have y'all who've been arguing for the last ten or so pages seen this? She's literally giving her album for free. Charitable queen.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i wonder if they're still working on that new music video inspired by grease 

Imagine a sad pastiche 60s video to Bartender though??? Oh my God??

Now that we got to know these songs what do you guys think it will be for?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

People from our Lanaism group on Facebook reported that. I think it was only one person though?

I also THINK it might be due to that mess from 2 years ago - they're charging you to see if you're capable of paying but then refund and if everything goes as planned you're charged again? But I might be COMPLETELY wrong.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

would they be able to share a screenshot of the email or whatever notification they got??

UbsOye5.png

Why is any conversation that isn't "HAY GUYZ HOW WOULD U RANK THESE SONGS WE HAVE IN SHITTY CASSETTE TAPE QUALITY!?!?" cited as "fighting"? Lmao

pushing it? that would be dumb. yea just give more time for it to leak in hq lmao. but i hope she didnt cancel it omg she would never...

SHE wouldn't. ben and ed? I'm not sure.

why did i reply to two posts we

giphy.gif

Come on ladies, let's not act entitled. So what if the album gets pushed back? Lana owes us nothing. tOoL fAnS wAiTeD 13 yEaRs, let's wait 14 to show these hoes how it's done! ^_^

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.