Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok, maybe not "trash" but at least NFR doesn't have lyrics such as "I'm a sad girl, i'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl, i'm a bad girl" 

fuck it i love you, fuck it i love you, fuck it i love you, i really do  :creep:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Ok, maybe not "trash" but at least NFR doesn't have lyrics such as "I'm a sad girl, i'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl, i'm a bad girl"

Yet NFR found space to host fucking party dresses again. So not much better.

That was sarcastic and a play on cliches, though.

Sure. On the other hand, the point still stands. 

I'm pretty when I cry, I'm pretty when I cry

I'm pretty when I cry

I'm pretty when I cry

fuck it i love you, fuck it i love you, fuck it i love you, i really do  :creep:

Ok drag me but FMILY is infinitely better and dreamier

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm pretty when I cry

I'm pretty when I cry

“If I wasn’t so fucked up I’d try to fuck you all the time, it’s killing me slowly. Fuck it I love you. (California dreamin got my money on my mind) butchered me

Anyone who thinks this shit topped Ultraviolence needs to listen to Ultraviolence again to refresh their memory

I’m not listening to leaks, but if the rest of the album is like MAC, VB, HTD and the snippets she put on Instagram then it will top Ultraviolence for me personally. The question remains if it will top Honeymoon.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

no need to decide a #1 album as long as we all agree that the holy trinity is Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Norman Fucking Rockwell

Thank you  :D

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’m not listening to leaks, but if the rest of the album is like MAC, VB, HTD and the snippets she put on Instagram then it will top Ultraviolence for me personally. The question remains if it will top Honeymoon.

Shockingly, it's NOTHING like them. TG & FIILY are two amazing exceptions but the other songs are super underwhelming. California is really nice but nowhere near the quality we're used to. She teased the best parts of Cinnamon, IYC & HIAB, the new ones are trash imo. TNBAR is a disaster...no words.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

@movebaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! still on mod queue so idk when you'll see this but i have been raised from the dead  :hooker:

it's just the way i feel

I'm pretty when I cry

I'm pretty when I cry

Don't forget the ba-a-a-ar-tender, ba-a-a-ar-tender, bart-t-t-tender, bart-t-t-t-tender, bart-t-t-t-tender.... NOTHING tops that

Stripped of my own life

Don't forget the ba-a-a-ar-tender, ba-a-a-ar-tender, bart-t-t-tender, bart-t-t-t-tender, bart-t-t-t-tender.... NOTHING tops that

Too bad the verses are some her best lyricism to date. Pretty When I Die and Sad Hoe can't relate. False equivalency here!

Too bad the verses are some her best lyricism to date. Pretty When I Die and Sad Hoe can't relate. False equivalency here!

I was sarcastic about bartender ahem, bart-t-t-tender... It scarred me for life

On the other hand California turned out real nice in a Cruel World or Blackest Day way

Stripped of my own life