Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Oh we're at the point where we trash her other albums to try build her newest project up

we never trashed Ultraviolence, not ever.

giphy.gif

Hope is literally right there.

Hope is a good song

Previous pages says otherwise

i never read any trashing. i just read that people thought NFR would be better than it. that's not the same thing.

giphy.gif

i never read any trashing. i just read that people thought NFR would be better than it. that's not the same thing.

Someone literally said Ultraviolence is trash two pages ago get your eyes checked and off my dick  :woot:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Hope is literally right there.

Hope is a rebellion anthem. Not many would have the courage on the age of steaming to sing for five minutes straight about feeling crazy and being depressed but still trying to find a bit of light with nothing but a piano on the background. Lana is not ashamed of her feels, had sweet lyrics, and is thus braver than the Marines.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Hope is a rebellion anthem. Not many would have the courage on the age of steaming to sing for five minutes straight about feeling crazy and being depressed but still trying to find a bit of light with nothing but a piano on the background. Lana is not ashamed of her feels, had sweet lyrics, and is thus braver than the Marines.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NFR: nice intro, dreamy. a little dissapointed the chorus is what we had heard, twice. Still one of the best title tracks, after BTD.

MAC: its a great song. too bad its a year old and now we dont even consider it with the rest of the songs to rate the album. Same with VB.

FIILY: not a fan of repetitive chorus. maybe my least favourites

Doing time: great song and makes the album less sad.

Love Song: i like it, and im sure im gonna love it in HQ

Cinnamon Girl: i've been waiting for this song for so long. love the chorus. and it has a great production that cant be appreciated in LQ. still i hate the last chorus, a litle annoying

HTD: im glad its not the piano version, too boring. i dont understand why people hate this version, it doesnt sound cheap at all

California: i like it, sounds messy in LQ

The greatest: its like MAC, very good

Bartender: it is great, wish it had some drums, but still i love it.

HIAB: so dreamy and beautiful. but i hate the chorus

hope is a ...: meh

I don't even like Hope, but oop. Hope is one of the worst from NFR and it's still better than 24, Fucked My Way Up to the Top, etc  :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

NFR: nice intro, dreamy. a little dissapointed the chorus is what we had heard, twice. Still one of the best title tracks, after BTD.

MAC: its a great song. too bad its a year old and now we dont even consider it with the rest of the songs to rate the album. Same with VB.

FIILY: not a fan of repetitive chorus. maybe my least favourites

Doing time: great song and makes the album less sad.

Love Song: i like it, and im sure im gonna love it in HQ

Cinnamon Girl: i've been waiting for this song for so long. love the chorus. and it has a great production that cant be appreciated in LQ. still i hate the last chorus, a litle annoying

HTD: im glad its not the piano version, too boring. i dont understand why people hate this version, it doesnt sound cheap at all

California: i like it, sounds messy in LQ

The greatest: its like MAC, very good

Bartender: it is great, wish it had some drums, but still i love it.

HIAB: so dreamy and beautiful. but i hate the chorus

hope is a ...: meh

Electra is coming for you

—-

This album in HQ is going to be :defeated:

Wait a minute:

did this cassette rip confirm that Hope and Doin' Time are the same as how they were when they were released as singles?

giphy.gif

Wait a minute:

did this cassette rip confirm that Hope and Doin' Time are the same as how they were when they were released as singles?

She didn’t play those, but the times are the same (and they’re the same on digital versions), so yes

She didn’t play those, but the times are the same (and they’re the same on digital versions), so yes

damn. we're never getting the extended version of Hope, are we?

giphy.gif

It would just be 30 seconds of more piano or the sea, though.

Also:

“OUT OF THE BLACK - INTO THE BLUE”

*makes most depressive album since UV*

I have a feeling that she'll be playing Bartender a lot and you haters will just have to suffer.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm sure we will, the German (?) version will eventually be shared just like what happens to all those special tracks in other regions or stores.

I don't understand why they made that on the first place. Do they seriously think people will order CDs from a foreign store and have it shipped overseas over 30 unknown extra seconds of an already released single song? It doesn't lead to any profit, only favoritism and piracy. 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I have a feeling that she'll be playing Bartender a lot and you haters will just have to suffer.

praying that you're right

it's just the way i feel