Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This album is amazing, I can’t wait to hear it I. HQ, California is amazing. It’s literally West Coast, The Blackest Day and etc levels of good.

I’m not listening to leaks, but if the rest of the album is like MAC, VB, HTD and the snippets she put on Instagram then it will top Ultraviolence for me personally. The question remains if it will top Honeymoon.

See, for me it goes UV > HM > AKA > BTD+P > LFL so it’d be hard for her to top UV with NFR. Idk if it’s possible but once I hear it finally I’ll know lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

As someone who loves UV to death and discovered Lana with that album.... NFR could potentially be just as good or close to being.. Jesus. I’m so happy I can fully enjoy these songs. I literally feel bad for anyone that can’t.

i am interested to see how this album holds up in 7 or 8 months compared to the others. at the moment i think i'm just hungry for the full tracks and the delays have just made me more eager in some ways. so.. she knows what she's doing imo 

do have to remind myself of how many countless snippets i've heard and how lyric and production changes may create disappointment. maybe playing devil's advocate here or being pragmatic whatever

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I think it's too early to rank the album overall compared to the others yet.

We have to see how it ages, let it sink in...

Recency bias is a thing.

i am interested to see how this album holds up in 7 or 8 months compared to the others. at the moment i think i'm just hungry for the full tracks and the delays have just made me more eager in some ways. so.. she knows what she's doing imo 

do have to remind myself of how many countless snippets i've heard and how lyric and production changes may create disappointment. maybe playing devil's advocate here or being pragmatic whatever

Lyric or production changes aren't drastic, except for butchered BAR and that bartender thingy, so don't expect to be dissapointed... Absolute most of the album is good

Stripped of my own life

Who said she didn't steal it? They have U.O. over in the UK also. Or maybe just maybe someone just gave it to her to leak deliberately! Here's the deal that person says they aren't even a fan but yet they went to all the trouble to re-record everything and advertise it? That doesn't add up, just saying it's total BS and seems like a staged leak for promotional / publicity reasons!

u know im kinda thinking ur the real leaker now bro not gonna lie..........

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

The Greatest:

I just listened this song for the first time while feeling sad and I'm only realizing how powerful it is. Yes, I already knew it was good - but it is SO good. Every line is like a knife to my heart. The references tosigning off. Only needing a wake up call. Missing the old times, the loss of the present. "Nobody warns you before the fall". There's really a magical power in conveying negative emotions without fear and in such a raw way.
I'm not the biggest fan of the last part but this is one of her best songs. I honestly cried a bit.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif