Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m literally playing UV and will then continue with other songs before the clock strikes midnight for me. I’ve been so ready all day. I feel like vibrating of excitement, after reading the praise from both you guys here for weeks and reporters, my expectations are sky high. I’m so ready to move on to the post-release thread! Hear the new songs! Be amazed at how talented this lady is!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah NFR the song isnt getting enough love

I listened to it three times now but it grow so much on me. Its insane :sluttybunny:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4000 let's gooooo I'll start a fight

lucky ones is the weakest point of born to die

(is this an unpopular opinion?)

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not encourage spamming the NFR Pre-Release thread

200 pages in 2.5 hours we can do it lets talk politics

... and religion!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Remember when we thought the single cover for hope would be of lana sticking her head in the oven. A classic.

Imagine  the power that that has!!!!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I honestly LOVE Lucky Ones. It reminds me when I started to dig Lana's music.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

tea it literally sounds like an unreleased song from that era, a is this happiness tea 

Jesus

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

elle's gonna kick y'all assess for keeping on with the "let's get to 4000"  :lmao:

We  love a ass kicking Queen :hooker:

:party: :flop:

Leeets goooo

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Jesus

We did not deserve her song Venice Bitch and the rest of her discography for that matter

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE GUITAR SOLO IN VENICE BITCH IS STILL A HIGHLIGHT AAAAAAH YEEEAH

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I think he might like her music a bit more bc of ya, with the whole recognizing BAR or some shit, u recruited him hahahahahahaha, and hm I think the target version comes w the poster like LFL did. I might just grab one when I go- and ohman. My pink vinyl dreaaaaams, I love that cover too. It's a bit iffy for me w the font n stuff, but I still like the overall feel of it, wonder if the Laurel Canyon hiking paths have any indication of what she'll be sharing w us later on the record post-release 

and yeeeees for the sake of collecting it, i'm pretty sure the neon disc is solid, so that's pretty nice, and yeah no waiting for the standard disc from the tm sales, and the urban vinyl, but I know that I've got to get one of the neon ones too. I wanna get the indigo vinyl too, but I'm just waiting to see how I'd be able to get it, bc like damn, that's three of the same record lol 

I haven't listened to the title track...yet. I'm just taking things slow, bc I mean the record's not even out yet lmaoooo but. and lowkey I kinda get what you're saying, more of the soothing, lazily kinda singing yeah, more emotionally driven mm, ditto on the intimacy on TNBAR, nd no yeah, HiaB's amazing still, my favorite snippet that we've gotten waaaay back yeah, ur bf better get ready hahahahahahahaha 

Lmao, I think you’re right! Haha! Even if it was by force lmao..

Yes! I agree the font on that cover isn’t my cup of tea, but the cover itself has a good aesthetic and etc. I can’t wait for you to listen to the whole album beginning with the title track and I’m doing the same as you, just taking everything in slowly and letting the songs marinate in my mind. Please as soon as you can share your thoughts of the songs with me lol. Ahh might be that I’m an emotional wreck due to the release of the album, but I truly appreciate you having these long conversations with me lol. You’re my fave person on here and I can always count on you to endure my long ass post and not feel uncomfortable with everything being said haha. Thank you! You’ve made this experience even that much greater! We did it! We’re finally at the edge and will have the chance to enjoy our queens art ^_^ lol.