Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omg found a proof, I'm not insane, it has been talked on here, she def fell from a tree, thanks @Amadeus 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/page-804&do=findComment&comment=466521

WTF well at least she's been ok now. btw ty

Still a lover of pine (trees), kween

UV/Honeymoon

FOUND IT @@evalionisameme is the real MVP

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/page-142&do=findComment&comment=435127

"When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.” 

ZKcaooE.png

FOUND IT @@evalionisameme is the real MVP

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/page-142&do=findComment&comment=435127

"When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.” 

WTF i think I remember that and some of us were calling bs I shouldn't be laughing  :defeated:  !! !

UV/Honeymoon

WTF i think I remember that and some of us were calling bs I shouldn't be laughing  :defeated:  !! !

Ikr... I hope that this clairvoyant man also told her she would release a universally critically acclaimed record in 2018

ZKcaooE.png

yes omg you NEED to see it

its not as iconic as the LFL trailer but it's still pretty cool

Why you had to add that ugly last line tho :defeated: The UV trailer is by far my fav Lana released music video

ZKcaooE.png

God she looked so fucking beautiful during the Honeymoon era. A real goddess :defeated:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHzlpKnSTo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=126op2cyh710g

Lana doesn't make much effort anymore with her style. It's not about being thin or fat. She no longer does her hair, put makeup, dresses up.....

For me her Born To Die and Ultraviolence era was her best visually. 

She cut her hair shorter now. I'm hoping she lightens her hair a bit to a honey color brown or reddish. That dark hair color ages her a lot. 

Why you had to add that ugly last line tho :defeated: The UV trailer is by far my fav Lana released music video

the LFL trailer is iconic bc it's weird as fuck. but both the UV and LFL trailer have really cool aesthetics 

yes omg you NEED to see it

its not as iconic as the LFL trailer but it's still pretty cool

giphy.gif

Thank you. 

She did put on weight back with Huntymoon, but lets be real, shes so beautiful it doesn’t matter.

The weight has never matter. It's the styling and putting effort to the way she looks. 

can lana pls start wearing flannels for this folk era???

Lol I would love this in the sense that it would basically be her coming out as bi/lesbi. Next step undercut

I joke about that with my sister all the time. 

The other day there was a Hozier concert in town and I swear to God 98% of the queue was people wearing beanies and muted colours flannels

And the last times she did wore some she looked banging so 

lana-del-rey-paris-hotel-exit-01.jpg

QPYm.gif

ZKcaooE.png

But I just wanted to say how beautiful it is that Lana frequently references R. Frost's "Nothing Gold Can Stay", kinda reminding us to enjoy things so good that might not last. ADVICE

gold is my absolute favorite color and i will always love that lyric. its deep (not fakedeep)

gold is my absolute favorite color and i will always love that lyric. its deep (not fakedeep)

Idk if I have any favorite colors, they're always changing every situation, like just how color delivers a message I guess. Lavender and red are beautiful imo. I also like how she covers Kasabian's Goodbye Kiss, "when you have everything, it can't be true"

Like it's cheesy but it reminds me of Britney's "Lucky" and gets you thinking more towards a cherishing kind of outlook on life

UV/Honeymoon

Lol I would love this in the sense that it would basically be her coming out as bi/lesbi. Next step undercut

I joke about that with my sister all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNqaOwj7ko

The other day there was a Hozier concert in town and I swear to God 98% of the queue was people wearing beanies and muted colours flannels

And the last times she did wore some she looked banging so

lana-del-rey-paris-hotel-exit-01.jpg

QPYm.gif

Yes she looked so beautiful also love you legend!

Lana doesn't make much effort anymore with her style. It's not about being thin or fat. She no longer does her hair, put makeup, dresses up.....

For me her Born To Die and Ultraviolence era was her best visually. 

She cut her hair shorter now. I'm hoping she lightens her hair a bit to a honey color brown or reddish. That dark hair color ages her a lot.

there's a lot of things she could do if she wants to stay natural like stop plucking her eyebrows and dying her hair lighter instead of dark as they aren't really flattering although her eyebrows might be permenant now after a decade of plucking.