Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wow first mag of the era leaked 

DoCjBxvU0AAaOAH.jpgDoCjB-JUwAAQrR2.jpg

Sorry for self-promo lol

I'm half-expecting a Nina cover but I think FLF broke the spell and she's over those years. NFR sounds much less jazzy than HM and much more rockish idk

ZKcaooE.png

I'm half-expecting a Nina cover but I think FLF broke the spell and she's over those years. NFR sounds much less jazzy than HM and much more rockish idk

I get what ur saying and honestly, I'M HERE FOR IT. Loved the purple btw

And on another note. I hope the vinyl's pink  :candy:

UV/Honeymoon

I get what ur saying and honestly, I'M HERE FOR IT. Loved the purple btw

And on another note. I hope the vinyl's pink  :candy:

I get red vibes from the album name tbh

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i hope this album has more than 11 songs because we might hear 4 of them before the album is even out. the 3 buzz singles and the true lead single

I at least kinda hope for a dlx, i know she hasn't done it since UV and it's probably for artistic > monetary reasons but it'd be nice to have a lil something extra.

One of the most fun parts of an era is learning the tracklist and the song titles, LfL spoiled us she kinda dropped a new title every magazine cover; and we were able to piece together a good chunk of the album well before it was to be released. If we take her interview, the 3 maybe, singles, and the obvious title track

we would/could know at minimum

-4 songs (VB, MAC, Oct Song, possibly Architecture since Jack apparently reworked some songs + she made notes to release the "folky" sister tracks, could possibly be on NFR)

-4/5 titles (Venice Bitch, Mariner's Apt Complex, Norman Fucking Rockwell, October Song + Yos/Arch if the suspicions are to be true)

If she is to keep it at 11 tracks then we possibly already know almost half the project- and that's not even to mention if songs like Mary or Bartender make it onto the album 

We do not.

Yes we do plz obtain taste

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i really hope she gives us fun merch and a vinyl box set this era, or another uo exclusive cover, they’re always gorgeous :flutter:

urgh right! I can't be doing with another HM / LFL box set situation  :facepalm:

What I dream of is:

The 7" picture disc singles to return from BTD / Paradise era

A deluxe vinyl box set with exclusive pressing like UV era

Cassette tape and UO exclusive artwork like HM era

Signed merchandise like LFL era

I want a cover but not jazz

Heart-Shaped Box, but with Lana's twist and approach on it. Imagine. Plus those vocals when she performed the song.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I get red vibes from the album name tbh

I get what u mean. But I think red belongs best with HM.. idk I hope we get an alternate version tho, like her other past releases tho

urgh right! I can't be doing with another HM / LFL box set situation  :facepalm:

What I dream of is:

The 7" picture disc singles to return from BTD / Paradise era

A deluxe vinyl box set with exclusive pressing like UV era

Cassette tape and UO exclusive artwork like HM era

Signed merchandise like LFL era

Quoting u bc this needs to happen  :dafuq:

UV/Honeymoon

Heart-Shaped Box, but with Lana's twist and approach on it. Imagine. Plus those vocals when she performed the song.

Yeah, her live cover of HSB was really amazing; I was lucky that she performed it in Hamburg on her Paradise tour.

I need a Neil Krug photoshoot & cover, but I have a feeling we might not be getting it now that Chuck seems to be in charge of visuals now  :rollin:

Still so crazy to me that Neil has only shot one album cover  :facepalm: Him and Nicole were so much more creative with her image

I see green for this album... Green vinyl and green lettering... 

I still think, from what we gathered in her interview with Zane Lowe, that the October song, if we get one, will be a stand-alone single. 

with MAC and VB, plus what we know from the track Norman Fucking Rockwell, the album seems to be telling the story of her past lovers... Yosemite and BAR could end up there, though I am not sure at all about BAR. I love the song, but it lacks the passion MAC and VB have.